Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Women have become more assertive in the past decade.
2. Be assertive and spell out exactly how you feel.
3. Be assertive rather than bottle up your anger.
4. Her son was an energetic, assertive boy, always ready to argue.
5. You should try and be more assertive.
6. Dameane Douglas is becoming more assertive on the field.
7. Those at risk-overly sensitive, poorly assertive children-have not achieved the emotional mastery necessary to be successfully separate from parents.
8. Marks appear weighty and assertive if driven on to the canvas with a painting knife.
9. He is big, blond, assertive and aggressive.
10. The importance of self-esteem To be assertive you need to have your self-esteem well anchored.
11. In many of them assertive political leaders are trying to enhance their power.
12. The three categories of passive[sentencedict.com], aggressive and assertive behaviour are a useful way of differentiating and describing interpersonal communication styles.
13. Alfred is much the more adventurous and assertive of the two.
14. Jack has a very assertive personality.
15. This is an assertive approach to influencing.
16. Being financially assertive is essential for survival.
17. And assertive - as seen in our electronic banking technology.
18. There was an assertive rap on the door.
19. They wanted to be practical, shrewd, assertive, dominating, competitive, critical, and self-controlled.
20. But in being assertive, she is no less a nice person.
21. He has the assertive, husky voice and the confident, forthright manner of an athlete.
22. His play may lack assertive or aggressive themes,[sentence dictionary] and still has a self-absorbed quality.
23. The more assertive and imaginative found honest ways to supplement their regular wage packet.
24. Auburn Street from the assertive Lampoon Building in Cambridge, is the very model of a modern minor public space.
25. If you really want the promotion, you'll have to be more assertive.
26. They begin to mute their voices, not be as assertive.
27. His lovemaking was different this time, more intense, more assertive as if he was trying to exert some power over her.
28. Moreover, after 1905 the press was increasingly adept at escaping censorship, and it became more assertive.
29. Then they can become integrated people capable of being competitive as well as nurturing, assertive as well as loving.
30. His spiritual life would follow the same unorthodox and aggressively assertive pattern.
More similar words: assert, dessert, furtive, supportive, conservative, asset, assess, insert, desert, assemble, assembly, passenger, assessment, expertise, vertical, exertion, embarrassed, at other times, advertising, advertisement, motive, active, native, massive, incentive, relative, actively, punitive, detective, objective.