Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The dualization of the administration system of the Liao Dynasty was one of the most characteristic phenomena in China's political system history.
2. The dualization of state and society separation.
3. This research reveals finally that "dualization" is a characteristic of the input of our national compulsory education in different urban and rural areas.
4. Consequently,(http://sentencedict.com) dualization in the measure of indemnity must be replaced by centralization in order to solve the problem.
5. Founded on the dualization of nation and society, they tried to break away from the nation by way of the theory of state power and functions .
6. The dualization of the administration system is exactly the reflection of this kind of attitude on the national political system.
7. The primary cause of form the Chinese Russia dualization diet habit is few associates between the early nationality and the special natural environment.
8. Dualization crime pattern is not problems simply associated with criminal law, but a unique legal problems.
9. According to the variation of the relative weight of RS and SEO, Refinancing can be divided into three steps, the primary stage, the formed stage and dualization stage.
10. Only the appraisement system of medical damage fectively the dualization problems of the law application is provided specifically, can it solve ef- of medical malpractice compensation.
11. Under the city and countryside dual economic structure system, our country's social security also presents the model of the dualization characteristic.
12. The fourth part is the Kirgiz proverb rhetoric feature. The common rhetoric forms are simile , analogy, hyperbole, metonymy, comparison, dualization and rhetorical question.
13. It thinks that the educational situation of peasant-worker's children is the offspring of current household register system and rural-urban dualization policy.
14. But for various reasons, for a long time, what China implemented is the security system for the aged of dualization in city and countryside areas.
15. This paper analyzes on and probes into emphatically 14 kinds of rhetoric methods frequently used in advertising documents with the better effect including repeat, metaphor, dualization, etc.
More similar words: visualization, nationalization, rationalization, realization, socialization, globalization, naturalization, specialization, neutralization, centralization, generalization, hospitalization, externalization, internalization, denaturalization, industrialization, utilization, civilization, mobilization, fertilization, stabilization, demobilization, desalinization, privatization, acclimatization, canonization, vulcanization, colonization, randomization, organization.