Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The branches were dry and brittle.
(2) As you get older your bones become increasingly brittle.
(3) The paint was brittle with age.
(4) The pond was covered in a brittle layer of ice.
(5) She was diagnosed as having brittle bones.
(6) Constant stress has made our nerves brittle.
(7) Joanna was diagnosed as having brittle bones.
(8) Chemically treated hair can become dry and brittle.
(9) Dry, brittle hair and split ends were the unfortunate consequence of years of dyeing it peroxide blond.
(10) The orchestra was brittle in tone.
(11) He spoke with the brittle confidence of someone who, underneath, was very worried.
(12) The pizza base retains its crispness without becoming brittle.
(13) 'Not at all,' she said in a brittle voice, avoiding his eye.
(14) She gave a brittle laugh and turned away.
(15) Pine is brittle and breaks.
(16) Their brittle and unsettling promise had already crept into the dark comers of her house and laid bare its emptiness. Sentencedict.com
(17) All the grass in front was brittle and hoary white.
(18) S.-Soviet Cold War, symbols of ideological purity turned brittle.
(19) Shrimp, anemones, and brittle stars dominate, but their numbers are few, their biomass small.
(20) I had expected defensiveness and brittle idealism, but I was wrong.
(21) The route starts at the Glen Brittle campsite, next to the beach.
(22) Reaumur knew that steel is more brittle than pure iron and connected this with the impurities in it.
(23) Baking makes chestnuts brittle, which means they can be knocked off their string with a single blow.
(24) In brittle bone disease, collagen is abnormal in strength or in the links between the fibres.
(25) Then he began to peel back the brittle newspapers, Father Tim saw that the date on the Mitford Muse was 1952.
(26) These incidents suggest the peace in Northern Ireland is still brittle.
(27) Subzero temperatures in December and January can turn the ice as brittle as bone china.
(28) Jessica had slammed a drawer open, was sorting knives and forks out, brittle, self-absorbed.
(29) Conditioning Contain ingredients like keratin, panthenol and vitamins B and E which prevent lashes becoming brittle and dry.
(30) Like well-toned athletes and good musicians, economies work best when they are flexible and limber, rather than brittle and stiff.
More similar words: little by little, little, a little, cattle, settle, shuttle, scuttle, bottled, settle for, settle down, settlement, British, celebrity, fit to, litter, admit to, pittance, committee, outlet, title, subtle, bring, bride, brisk, brick, unsettling, entitle, at least, fabric, hubris.