(1) No amount of rationalization could justify his actions.
(2) But that weak rationalization came too late and has been muted by the waves of criticism.
(3) The rationalization process involved concentrating the production of standard draught beers at the Watson brewery at St Helens.
(4) All this suggests the urgent need for rationalization and a consistent approach.
(5) Such standardization and rationalization of diverse local practices was promoted by lawyers who were the agents of change.
(6) The rationalization of modern life, suggest those who adopt the functionalist style, must be directly confronted.
(7) The rationalization is that it helps patients.
(8) The young man accepts each rationalization given by Lady Susan for her apparently scandalous behavior in the short months of her widowhood.
(9) They are themselves prominent actors in the rationalization of a number of industries in crisis, notably steel and shipbuilding.
(10) A method is needed for the rationalization of the instruction, in terms of sequencing, presentation and feedback as to progress.
(11) And proposed the corresponding rationalization proposal.
(12) Furtherance of rationalization of business operations.
(13) Coordinate to 5 S activities, rationalization proposals, Abnormal Tagging etc.
(14) Many rationalization proposal were submitted to ensure product quality and prevent rupture generating.
(15) The effect is finally to provoke analysis rather than rapture or rationalization.
(16) The examples developed here are heavily biased towards the leadership and intellectual rationalization for the movement.
(17) In such circumstances, an industrial policy that seeks faster and more efficient rationalization of the sunset industry may be advantageous.
(18) The implicit justification in terms of national unity is also a rationalization in this sense.
(19) The implicit justification, which cites the financial benefits of the nation possessing a monarchy, is a rationalization in this sense.
(20) But there is more fig leaf than fact in this rationalization.
(21) The expansion allowed employers to reap the benefits of the deflation-induced rationalization.
(22) This article has discussed our country environment question origin particularity, and to the now environment legislative work, put forward some rationalization proposal.
(23) In order to establish International Pricing Centre of bulk commodity, our should make six strategies such as rationalization and diversification for investor's structure.
(24) Leading industry is the core of industry structure and its rational choice is the presupposition and key of the rationalization of industry structure.
(25) In the end, for the investment and financing condition of URRT construction in china, proposing rationalization proposal that joint development URRT and surrounding land.
(26) This article analysis explosion accident in a compressed air station and puts forward some rationalization proposals.
(27) The main lines of the plan were a reduction in expenditure and the rationalization of government controls. Sentencedict.com
(28) The author focuses on the 2008 Olympic Games and proposes the rationalization proposal to promote the Chinese women's basketball sustainable development.
(29) National society standardizes the anti - dumping measures through anti - dumping legislation, which contributes the rationalization of anti - dumping conduct.
(30) In this paper, measures are proposed to increase the productivity of assembly department, the effectiveness in using the equipment and facilities based on the rationalization principles for o...
More similar words: nationalization, internalization, externalization, rationalize, realization, socialization, globalization, neutralization, centralization, generalization, naturalization, specialization, multinational corporation, hospitalization, organizational, nationalize, industrialization, rationalism, utilization, international relations, civilization, stabilization, rational, irrational, nationality, nationalist, nationalism, irrationally, vibrational, privatization.