Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
4. They lived in perpetual fear of being discovered and arrested.
5. He is on a perpetual search for truth.
6. We lived for years in a perpetual state of fear.
7. I ejaculated mentally , " you deserve perpetual isolation from your species for your churlish inhospitality.
8. Nothing seems to dampen his perpetual enthusiasm.
9. We're all in a state of perpetual motion in this office .
10. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast.
11. A contented mind is a perpetual feast.
12. The country is in a perpetual state of anarchy.
13. He was irritated by their perpetual complaints.
14. I thought her perpetual complaints were going to prove too much for me.
15. Happiness is the perpetual possession of being well deceived. Jonathan Swift
16. War, in its fairest form, implies a perpetual violation of humanity and justice. Edward Gibbon
17. Why else this perpetual disappointment when she only wanted normal human happiness?
18. I can only trace them in their perpetual slow motion upward.
19. Perpetual Monthly Income Plus contains some equity[sentencedict.com], and the redemption yield is currently 9.24 per cent.
20. The issue of perpetual preference shares is being offered by underwriters led by Lehman Brothers.
21. In the learning society, all adults become perpetual learners in a variety of situations and at a variety of sites.
22. The rest of the world struggles on with its perpetual problems, poverty and debt.
23. He has hard, cold eyes and his mouth is set in a perpetual sneer.
24. Onstage she is a human dynamo, spending the hour in perpetual motion.
25. Be Since the budget was never balanced, there was a perpetual state of revolutionary unrest.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. This may be the only way of escaping from the temptation of continuing perpetual agricultural subsidy in one guise or another.
27. There are many theories but the mystery surrounding Stonehenge is as perpetual as the stones themselves.
28. Traditional design is a complex process of adaptation and assimilation in a perpetual act of gestation.
29. There is indeed quite an amount of contemporary music which seems designed to keep us in a state of perpetual shock.
30. Bonaventure is a beautiful necropolis where the storied and moneyed of Savannah live in perpetual care.
More similar words: carpet, mutual, actual, ritual, virtual, actually, virtually, eventually, mutualism, pet, carpe diem, compete, interpret, competitor, get up, let up, enterprise, set up, counterpart, return, in return, interpretation, take turns, meet up with, in return for, situation, accentuate, annual, visual, casual.