1. Birds communicate by songs, and avian vocalization is a main aspect of ornithology.
2. Squirrel monkey vocalization can be considered as a suitable model for the study in humans of the neurobiological basis of nonverbal emotional vocal utterances, such as laughing, crying, and groaning.
3. These songs are characterized by their lengthy vocalization and free rhythm.
4. About 30 percent of the time, these largely involuntary vocalizations consist of shouting words,(Sentencedict.com) sometimes obscenities.
5. The supplementary motor area is the only site where animal and human vocalization can be closely related.
6. The paper shows the meaningful methods and significance of avian systematics based on bird vocalization systematics.
7. When a cat is blocked from getting at the prey, he may chatter — a throaty vocalization accompanied by quick movements of the lower jaw.
8. Though the vocal speciality and anatomy of vocal organ are different between oscine and non-oscine, the motor control pattern of vocalization in these two kinds of birds is similar.
9. Methods 80 hysterical aphonia patients who had failed to response to general treatment received hard attack vocalization training and massage to larynx.
10. Neural representations in auditory cortex are also modulated by auditory feedback and vocal control signals during speaking or vocalization.
11. For some reasons, our knowledge and understanding of certain vocalization terms are yet to he consolidated.
12. Methods: The hot plate test in mice and tail stimulation vocalization test in rats were used.
13. This thesis discusses how to control the breath in vocalism from the aspects of the stress, the supporting point, the vocalization and the resonance.
14. Main branch of ansa cervicalis anastomosis and end to end anastomosis of RLN effectively restore the laryngeal vocalization.
More similar words: rationalization, nationalization, dualization, realization, socialization, globalization, visualization, actualization, liberalization, generalization, neutralization, centralization, capitalization, naturalization, specialization, personalization, externalization, hospitalization, internalization, denaturalization, industrialization, trade liberalization, utilization, mobilization, civilization, vocalize, stabilization, fertilization, demobilization, vocalizing.