Random good picture Not show
1. Political reform and economic liberalization don't always go together.
2. Liberalization, on the other hand, allows easier entry into particular markets.
3. Liberalization, however, can impose additional strain on a system.
4. The longer-term implications of liberalization for the public service dimension of electricity have not been adequately considered.
5. The directive signals an inexorable process towards liberalization, but with many details left open and implications poorly understood.
6. Liberalization will also change the technical configuration of electricity systems, and thereby their environmental impact.
7. Liberalization and the introduction of competition intensify the split between winners and losers among electricity technologies and fuels according to environmental criteria.
8. Liberalization and Cities: Conclusions Three brief comments might usefully be made here.
9. On the day before the price liberalization took effect there was a wave of panic buying.
10. Measures to prevent the competitive liberalization of consumer credit will encounter the heaviest resistance.
11. Liberalization of a traditional electricity system creates an entire complex of unfamiliar risks and responsibilities-including the risk of system collapse.
12. By the middle of the present century[sentencedict.com], a liberalization trend had set in.
13. These ideas, based on liberalization and decontrol, struck an immediate chord in the Conservative Party.
14. Depending on how it evolves, electricity liberalization could bring environmental benefits.
15. The deal is one of the first fruits of a liberalization of foreign investment law.
16. Zhao was also accused of encouraging the spread of bourgeois liberalization and personal corruption.
17. On an experimental basis at least,(sentencedict.com) Hall argued the effectiveness of liberalization within a few inner-city sites should be explored.
18. And they should be demanding that the rich world reduce barriers to imports from poor countries by proceeding with further trade liberalization.
19. The middle classes According to the liberal interpretation, as we have seen, such liberalization was under way.
20. Other targets included the elimination of public waste, a gradual reduction of interest rates and the liberalization of investment regulations.
21. A more indirect and subtle consequence for reliability may be the effect of liberalization on the technological configuration of the system.
22. Instead the land-reform promise took a back seat to coup threats, import liberalization and debt rescheduling.
23. The government aimed to reduce further its direct role in productive activity and to continue the liberalization of the foreign trade system.
24. He also issued an appeal to all citizens to participate in political liberalization and in the development of the country.
25. Despite some public opinion polls and Supreme Court decisions to the contrary, voters have repeatedly rejected liberalization of abortion laws.
26. Analysts say a hung parliament could hurt the economy by delaying progress on economic liberalization and reduction of the budget deficit.
27. It looks only at the side of business interests who think only of trade liberalization.
28. Inaccurate forecasting and ill-judged investments by some electricity monopolies have been a salient stimulus towards liberalization.
29. Over time the original emphasis of the programme has broadened from increasing liberalization and competition to raising money for current spending.
30. This was seen as part of an attempt by the government to widen economic reform to include democratization as well as liberalization.
More similar words: generalization, liberalize, neutralization, naturalization, centralization, denaturalization, rationalization, nationalization, liberation, realization, dualization, deliberation, socialization, globalization, visualization, actualization, personalization, specialization, liberality, liberalism, liberalist, hospitalization, externalization, internalization, industrialization, liberation theology, utilization, civilization, mobilization, liberal.