Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Hing Pluto here is super- fantabulous because it gets along well with your sun, giving your mind power of a sort you're probably not used to.
2. The hot outside shooting is fantabulous, but I'm even more excited by the clarity exhibited.
3. London Mayor Boris Johnson promised a "fantabulous Olympics" in the British capital in 2012 as he accepted the Olympic Flag in Beijing in a live television link-up.
4. It stands for author's wish for fantabulous love and humanity.
5. I'd love to, be fantabulous, alone.
6. Magically, the words will start flowing. The inspiration will hit you like a Newtonian apple and fantabulous images and ideas will literally explode from your brain.
7. On 10/12 night, I would let all mainland audience see a fantabulous Anita Mui that is beyond their imagination.
8. Dazzle the crowds with your creations draped on 5 on the most fantabulous supermodels in world and you could be crowned the next big designer with a label of your own.
More similar words: credulous, fantasy, fantastic, infant, libelous, advantage, accountability, antagonism, antagonist, take advantage of, abuse, a bundle of, bulk, Bull., bull, bulb, fan, bullet, if any, off and on, all out, flour, cloud, fill out, pull out, roll out, feel out, deal out, go all out, sell out.