Random good picture Not show
1. Unfortunately these drugs are quite toxic and hinder the body's ability to fight off infection.
2. He is due to face a court-martial on drugs charges.
3. Those drugs made me feel muzzy.
4. One of the side effects of the drug is an increased susceptibility to infections.
5. It's an offence to hop the children up with drugs.
6. The drug is not harmful per se, but is dangerous when taken with alcohol.
7. MPs called for tougher enforcement of the existing laws on drugs.
8. The cheaper drugs are just as effective in treating arthritis.
9. His punishing work schedule had made him resort to drugs.
10. Drugs helped to relieve the pain.
11. The illicit drugs industry has an annual turnover of some ￡200 bn.
12. Thousands of pounds worth of drugs were seized in dawn raids yesterday.
13. Several customs officials have been accused of colluding with drug traffickers.
14. The treatment does not involve the use of any artificial drugs.
15. Society largely turns a blind eye to recreational drug use.
16. The agency has been vilified by some doctors for being unnecessarily slow to approve life-saving drugs.
17. Troops could be ferried in to interdict drug shipments.
18. The city has a multitude of problems(sentencedict.com), from homelessness to drugs and murder.
19. The men who arrived in the guise of drug dealers were actually undercover police officers.
20. The drug has undergone extensive clinical trials .
21. People were back to their drinking, drugging and whoring.
22. He knew the exact drugging effect his potency had wreaked on her.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. So the original post assumes you aren't drugging yourself to stay awake. If you're addicted to caffeine, then break the addiction first.
24. The author focuses on the status of drugging in Anshan, and puts forward some countermeasures and methods for the work of ban on drugging.
25. There is no way that she will stop drugging by herself.
26. Polanski, 76, who admitted to drugging and having sex with a 13-year-old girl in California in 1977, was released from house arrest at his Swiss chalet in Gstaad.
27. Earth therefore does not recommend drugging such children.
28. Rape offers the illusion of complete control, obtained either by a weapon, physical or verbal intimidation or drugging.
29. That the cable keeps some touching arc with driving wheel of drugging cable machine can decrease the spring force and the Driving power.
30. One of the parents in a group discussion said, "Why should I sacrifice myself, give up my drinking, smoking, pot, drugging, for my child?"
More similar words: druggist, mugging, hugging, tugging, bugging, slugging, plugging, debugging, drugged, muggins, lagging indicator, struggling, wigging, begging, nagging, pegging, legging, rigging, logging, lagging, sagging, tagging, dogging, digging, hogging, jogging, bagging, fogging, drug trafficking, dragging.