Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Crime is on the increase, especially mugging and burglary.
2. Police are concerned that mugging is on the increase.
3. He is mugging up on his chemistry for the final examination.
4. Mugging is a real worry for many old people.
5. Jeannie can't come. She's busy mugging up on science for her exam.
6. When the curtain fell the actor was still mugging to the audience.
7. All the kids were mugging for the camera.
8. Dudley was the victim of a violent mugging.
9. He's frantically mugging up on Japanese before his trip to Tokyo.
10. After that mugging, the relievers did much better work, especially during the last two games against the Yankees.
11. Perhaps touts spend their free time mugging old ladies and fencing stolen cars.
12. Even if you escape mugging or harassment, you will not escape the depression induced by your environment.
13. To criticize him was like mugging Santa Claus.
14. Kids were mugging for the camera.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Victims of mugging are typically young men in their early 20s.
16. Mugging is on the increase.
17. Bike mugging: Leslie Mitchell, 16, was mugged by three men who stole his ￡300 mountain bike.
18. The usual run of mugging, housebreaking and shoplifting.
19. Preston was a victim of a mugging three months ago.
20. Gatling has become a relentless court jester, mugging, leading cheers and conducting interviews.
21. Dempsey had been booked on suspicion of mugging a 76-year-old woman.
22. A surrounding with stealing, mugging can't be worse for studying.
23. I want to report a mugging, officer.
24. Let me start with the case which you mention first[sentencedict.com], the growth of mugging.
25. She enrolled in karate to help restore her confidence after the mugging.
26. At this stage, he said, it seems more likely that an attempted mugging went badly wrong.
27. His life is devoted to fights with rival gangs, stabbing, mugging, drinking and taking drugs.
28. I would have thought it is very dangerous to get football hooliganism mixed up with mugging.
29. There wasn't even much attempt to make it look like a mugging; he still had his wallet.
30. Doctors had been unable to find a pulse as they hurried to their next Medicash-insured mugging victim.
More similar words: debugging, smuggling, begging, digging, jogging, logging, rigging, nagging, flagging, clogging, unflagging, mugger, smuggle, sluggish, mudslinging, upbringing, clinging, ringing, struggling, ginger, raging, urging, bring in, dodging, coming in, obliging, changing, emerging, managing, belonging.