Random good picture Not show
1. He got a job bagging groceries.
2. That milch goat is bagging up well.
3. Stop bagging her - she's doing her best.
4. Urban scavengers have been banned from bagging doves and pigeons in the central squares.
5. The resultant saving in replacement parts and additional bagging costs was ￡20,000.
6. Edwards took his season's tally to 17 after bagging ten in Tuesday's 78-0 destruction of Swinton.
7. But he had small taste for the bagging beer and wished to have bought himself a wine.
8. This paper introduces the craft of the polyethylene bagging and production line.
9. What do hunters find so attractive in bagging innocent birds?
10. The dynamic tendency of the chlorophyll of the bagging fruits is extraordinary similar to the contrasting ones, but the dynamic pattern of carotinoid changes.
11. This article gives some interesting tricks for bagging your traps.
12. Two little Boys were caught Bagging apples.
13. Bagging to Golden spur apples can lower 60%the ratio of epicarp suberization and 31% the rot ratio at the previous stage of storage.
14. My first job was bagging groceries.
15. Based on the results of emasculation, bagging and artificial pollination studies, Cistanche deserticola Ma takes selfing as the main breeding system.
16. You're already forgoing restaurant takeout and bagging it.
17. Effects of bagging on loquat fruit appearance, postharvest characteristics and quality were studied.
18. In the paper, features of common diseases in bagging cultivated Pleurotus ostreatus were described, infection reasons analyzed and some control measures were put forward.
19. A tortilla chip maker invests in new bagging equipment to keep up with the trend in downsized bags.
20. The theoretical method is proposed to lower bagging deformation in kitted fabric to some extent.
21. It is concludeed that apple bagging is an effective measure to ensure the apple sanitary safety.
22. Current Topics of Research V : Bagging and Boosting.
23. Instead, the candidates have to put together a jigsaw puzzle of states, bagging their votes in the electoral college.
24. By this time Keith Hobson on peg 40 was bagging up.
25. Crystals from the centrifuge are dried and then conveyed to the storage silo or bagging equipment.
26. According to the Upi.com on December 8, a Pennsylvania old man had an auspicious start to what may be his last deer hunting season, bagging a buck with one shot, the largest he's ever shot.
27. Apomixis was evaluated based on comparison of seed setting rates between treatments of pollination with emasculation, bagging and removal of stigma.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. She explains why curly-haired women - with the exception of Andie McDowell - should always straighten their hair and why the Rachel Zoe boho look will never be a winner when it comes to bagging a man.
29. Different color bags were used to cover Litchi chinensis fruit to study the effects of bagging on its quality and pesticide residues .
30. Qian Yi Jin pepper 28, the boss said to me and bagging.
More similar words: lagging, sagging, nagging, tagging, dragging, bragging, flagging, unflagging, hogging, rigging, hugging, logging, bugging, digging, dogging, pegging, wigging, legging, tugging, mugging, begging, jogging, plugging, slugging, leggings, flogging, clogging, frigging, bag and baggage, debugging.