Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These include: severe slugging, flow rate transients, thermal transients and pipeline rupture.
2. Two new novels about cavemen are slugging it out in bookstores.
3. Coca-Cola and Pepsi have been slugging it out in the cola wars for years.
4. They lose a night's sleep slugging it out.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. The two men rolled around on the floor slugging each other and yelping and growling.
6. It was like two heavyweight boxers slugging it out, and that's the way to me that you want rugby played.
7. It is to some degree a slugging match, he said.
8. Robinson responded to the suggestion by slugging her in the head.
9. Get into slugging matches and he ll lose his sharpness, David has to use his feet.
10. The suddenly slugging Phillies have six homers in the last two games after hitting four in the first seven.
11. Slugging it out in the server business would also mar Oracle's healthy 46 % operating margin.
12. Cushman and Newmark have been slugging it out lately as both try to expand their ranks of brokers in the tri-state region.
13. E Coli get better at slugging down glucose but worse at imbibing fructose.
14. Let us imagine boxing without the masculinity. Let us imagine two ladies slugging hell out of one another in a ring.
15. Camilli, 89, was a San Francisco lad who gained fame as a slugging first baseman for the Brooklyn Dodgers.
16. Pero had made the firewater himself ... with green walnuts. Slugging down a shot he hands me a glass, wheezing, "Walnut grappa -- it recovers your energy."
17. Go straight to him, board his vessel, and start slugging.
18. Therefore, this characteristics reflect the assemblage of adularia-calcite is an inevitable product of the fluidization process from expanding, bubbling to slugging.
19. By the end of her singles career, she was slugging it out with Steffi Graf.
20. The chart shows batting average (AVG), on-base percentage (OBP), and slugging percentage (SLG).
21. But not long ago, Buck quietly ranked among the top slugging catchers in baseball.
22. To solve the technical problem, the invention provides nougat with brand-new mouthfeel; the nougat is hard, soft and crisp and slugging.
23. I've been in a lot of tough races, and I'm slugging it out.
24. On the contrary, beds of large uniformly sized solids often fluidize poorly with bumping, spouting and slugging.
25. This year, the Sox set major-league records for extra bases, total bases, and slugging percentage.
More similar words: plugging, sluggish, sluggishness, mugging, tugging, hugging, bugging, debugging, sluggard, tagging, begging, jogging, rigging, legging, digging, lagging, logging, wigging, sagging, nagging, dogging, frigging, leggings, clogging, dragging, flagging, bragging, unflagging, bootlegging, waterlogging.