Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He's lagging behind a bit - I think we'd better wait for him to catch us up.
2. She stopped to wait for Ian who was lagging behind.
3. Prices are rising sharply, while incomes are lagging far behind.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Britain is lagging behind the rest of Europe.
5. The fact remains that we are still lagging behind the other classes in maths.
6. Why is this country lagging behind in the development of space technology?
7. The Tories are still lagging way behind in the opinion polls.
8. Hague was lagging badly in the polls.
9. We are lagging far behind our European competitors in using new technology.
10. Sales are lagging at the moment.
11. On our left, Sherman and Daisy kept lagging back and then lurching forward, sometimes beside and sometimes behind us.
12. With production capacity lagging behind the surging demand for nutrients from farmers around the world that trend is set to continue.
13. Agriculture was lagging behind the general prosperity levels.
14. Gloria and I were lagging behind the party as it stepped out into the garden via the orangery.
15. These in turn partly explain its lagging behind the Westwhich, incidentally, was entirely relative.
16. In 1989, after several years of lagging profits, Lechmere changed hands as a result of a management-led leveraged buyout.
17. Nails was ahead but Hoomey was lagging.
18. Motorola blamed lagging sales and lower prices for wireless phones for an unexpected drop in fourth-quarter earnings.
19. And just lagging it slightly was the image of the posed dancer.
20. The possibility of this latter sum of value lagging behind the growth of the volume of production in Dept.
21. As usual, it is lagging behind on an environmental and health issue.
22. With one other lagging behind ... That's what the Imperial Fists would be seeing, staunch horror in their hearts.
23. Florida escaped the pains of the lagging economy nationwide elsewhere because the state has such a small manufacturing base.
24. A poll for the Observer showed Labour on 39 per cent with the Tories lagging a point behind.
25. The property sector slumped 1. 2 %, but utilities turned in a good performance after lagging recently.
26. Since aquaria will require supplemental heating the use of polystyrene lagging is very good in reducing heat loss.
27. Others may follow, especially those with disparate businesses and a lagging stock price that management is under pressure to raise.
28. It warned of unexpectedly low fourth-quarter earnings because of lagging sales of its computer networking software.
29. Lugar doesn't accept that Republicans in Congress are principally at fault for lagging U.S. participation in world affairs.
30. The problem is not a function of demographics but of rapid development coupled with a lagging education system.
More similar words: flagging, unflagging, nagging, bragging, tugging, rigging, digging, jogging, logging, begging, legging, mugging, clogging, leggings, debugging, bootlegging, waggish, mudslinging, upbringing, clinging, ringing, staggering, raging, ginger, urging, dodging, gingham, coming in, bulging, bring in.