Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Police found several bugging devices in the room.
2. It's something that's been bugging me a lot recently.
3. The young girl was bugging him to get her into show business.
4. He's been bugging me all morning.
5. The baby's crying is really bugging him.
6. They were bugging his telephone conversations.
7. Former officers ofthe service who carried out the bugging told Berlin's Tagesspiel newspaper that they used automatic radio listening devices.
8. What's really bugging you,(sentence dictionary) Kenny?
9. For flycatcher, these are ideal bugging and tracking devices, which the target kindly keeps powered up.
10. Go fly a kite and stop bugging me.
11. Subsequent cooling of the substrate will cause bugging, similar to bugging in thermocompression bonding or epoxy bonding.
12. There have also been claims of continued phone-tapping and bugging.
13. Deep Throat had been explicit in saying the withdrawals financed the Watergate bugging.
14. The telephone was just as it should be, with no bugging device to turn his private conversations into public knowledge.
15. Why does it take so long when it's not even shadowing or bugging?
More similar words: debugging, hugging, mugging, tugging, plugging, wigging, digging, sagging, tagging, lagging, legging, begging, dogging, nagging, logging, rigging, jogging, clogging, bragging, frigging, flagging, leggings, dragging, unflagging, bootlegging, waterlogging, buggy, bugger, buggery, bugger off.