Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A mob of youths had been dogging me for some time.
2. She kept dogging my tracks all the way to my home.
3. She had the impression that someone was dogging her steps.
4. Vauxhall has shrugged off the difficulties dogging other car manufacturers to bring the massive investment to its plant at Ellesmere Port.
5. A keen young salesman was dogging their footsteps.
6. The other significant problem that is currently dogging the presentation graphics market is that film recorders come with a paucity of typefaces.
7. The whole office seems to be dogging it today.
8. Thanks, I will just keep dogging him until I find him.
9. It is a pattern that is dogging Israel more and more.
10. Websites may have helped spread the word about dogging, but the internet offers a myriad of more convenient ways to organise no-strings sex with strangers.
11. Confound him , what does he mean by dogging me?
12. He kept dogging my tracks all the way to London.
13. The team seems to have shaken off the jinx that's been dogging them for months.
14. She decides to seek medical help for bulimia, the nervous illness that has been dogging her marriage almost from the start.
15. After producing SARS 2003, western media ever gave special attention, large space land undertakes dogging for a long time reportorial.
16. During the air force clarify, one of the pilots were a dangerous hot dogging flyer.
17. This is benefit or fraud all, commissariat branch undertook dogging investigating for this organization personnel.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The issue of alleged British complicity to torture is dogging the government.
19. They started calling it bursitis, but I could tell Pat thought I was dogging it.
20. You could sit, and , whenever, go abroad without any landlord or house - lord dogging you for rent.
More similar words: jogging, logging, clogging, lagging, digging, nagging, mugging, rigging, begging, tugging, legging, leggings, bragging, dragging, flagging, debugging, unflagging, bootlegging, dogged, doggedly, dog in the manger, a dog in the manger, mudslinging, upbringing, clinging, ringing, mind-boggling, aging, ginger, urging.