Random good picture Not show
(1) The sailors climbed up into the rigging.
(2) She accused her opponents of rigging the vote.
(3) All the rigging had been examined, and renewed where necessary.
(4) Opposition parties have protested over alleged vote rigging in the election.
(5) She was accused of corruption, of vote rigging on a massive scale.
(6) He was one of twelve people accused of rigging bids on construction projects, intervening in union elections, and plotting murders.
(7) Aird, was caught in the rigging wires and was nearly drowned until Jack managed to free him.
(8) In the harbor[Sentencedict], the boats' rigging clanked noisily in the high wind.
(9) Was the reputed bid rigging really a favor done in return for the write-off?
(10) They alleged widescale vote rigging and claimed that the names of opposition supporters had been excluded from electoral lists.
(11) There was no need for election rigging.
(12) Their most outrageous step toward re-regulation is rigging the stockmarket, which officials once disdained as a mucky casino.
(13) The report had alleged torture of prisoners, rigging of trials, and excessive use of the death penalty.
(14) Rex had established himself as the rope and rigging man, knotting, splicing, whipping ends, replacing worn sections.
(15) I've been rigging up a crush.
(16) The sailors swarmed like ants over the rigging ... she'd seen them many a time.
(17) High-ranking officials were said to be rigging privatization to their own advantage, using their influence in local administrations.
(18) There was no rigging of the election and no attempt by the hard-liners to reverse the results after the vote.
(19) The routine for rigging and de-rigging is usually passed on by word of mouth(Sentencedict.com), or is self-taught.
(20) I wanted to double up all Wavebreaker's standing rigging, just in case we did try to take her across the ocean.
(21) The poll was widely discredited after allegations of ballot rigging.
(22) He sat on his heels, weaving an intricate cat's cradle of thread for the ship's rigging.
(23) The party boycotted the election in protest at alleged vote rigging.
(24) Two of the largest oil companies have been accused of rigging prices.
(25) However, consumer written reviews can often be more anecdotal than scientific, and somewhat prone to rigging.
(26) All such buildings resemble huge ships, the gaping walls like spars awaiting rigging.
(27) And all the time, work going on internally while I wrestled with rigging and sails, mostly on the open deck.
(28) Attached to the sack was a length of pennant rigging, which he left adrift within reach of the opening chute.
(29) I helped myself, and when I had finished, I went up on deck and began sorting out the rigging.
(30) A faint breeze wafted a salty tang off the sea, jingled the rigging on the rows of yachts.
More similar words: logging, jogging, clogging, flagging, debugging, originating, rigged, trigger, wriggle, trigger-happy, origin, originally, originate, mudslinging, aboriginal, originality, ringing, raging, coming in, bring in, obliging, emerging, managing, changing, right wing, belonging, beginning, intriguing, grudgingly, scavenging.