Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The procedure for logging on to the network usually involves a password.
2. Try logging off and logging on again.
3. The Bolivian government has granted logging concessions covering 22 million hectares.
4. Logging companies would have to leave a central area of the forest before the end of the year.
5. The company owns valuable logging and mining concessions.
6. Also under consideration is adding logging to the industrial practices regulated by the state Clean Water Act.
7. Now unscrupulous logging companies assisted by corrupt officials are destroying forests at the rate of 50 million acres a year.
8. We arrived at some logging camp; there was a lot of snow, and we were living in a log cabin.
9. The governments of the countries concerned claim that logging will not harm rainforests.
10. The federal government obligingly constructed logging roads into the wildernesses at public expense to accommodate the trucks and men and machinery.
11. Constant logging threatens to wipe out the little that is left of the rain forest.
12. Blackshirts were riding the logging trucks in, their rifles standing on their thighs.
13. The meeting passed particular resolutions condemning the uncontrolled logging in Sarawak and the continuing harassment of tribal peoples in the state.
14. Yet in the course of logging over half the surrounding forest is severely damaged.
15. Unsuspecting and amateur users logging into remote hosts are the most vulnerable.
16. Logging your time Many people operate in a haphazard way.
17. It has already promised to ban logging in native forests.
18. They need to find a balance between logging jobs and the forest ecosystem.
19. Salvage logging should be prohibited in sensitive areas....
20. Friends of the Earth are mounting a campaign to monitor the illegal logging of trees.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. All these measures were calculated to prevent water - logging by rainstorm or mountain torrents.
22. The report names companies prepared to bribe and bully their way to lucrative logging concessions.
23. When the review is completed, the injunction could be lifted, and salvage logging could begin in the Southwest, too.
24. Morels thrive briefly after a fire or bout of logging, but then they too disappear.
25. This, more than anything, helps prevent unauthorized users from logging into machines on the network.
26. After a short cruise, continue by coach to Victoria, passing logging towns and fishing villages enroute.
27. A lot of eco-voters-present company included-think we ought to ban logging altogether in the national forests.
28. There are wild strawberry plants in the old wheel tracks of the logging trucks, with birch seedlings sprouting among them.
29. The workers were charged with forest encroachment and illegal logging.
30. The report claims that this would be more effective than resorting to timber import restrictions and the imposition of logging bans.
More similar words: clogging, jogging, flagging, debugging, mudslinging, ringing, raging, bring in, coming in, emerging, changing, managing, belonging, encouraging, grudgingly, stinginess, disparaging, originating, engineering, discharging, at the beginning, at the beginning of, groggy, doggedly, sluggish, living thing, dig in, begin, margin, drag in.