Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Sayre used di-gram and tri-gram statistics to rule out implausible letter string combinations.
2) Results:UV spectral digram and TLC identification found that n-butanol and 95% ethanolic extracts of stems had similar absorption peaks and spots, It suggested the similar chemical c...
3) General thinking to draw up the isothermalizing process according to TTT digram of steels has been probed into.
4) It is a difficult thing for our student to draw a block digram according to a principle digram , the difficulties are analysed and some good methods are also given in this article.
5) This article is mainly on the predicament that administration confiscate is facing, also on digram of the practical path of its solvation .
6) Paper discussed soft PLC, include its superiority and the principle of PLC compile principle, emphasize studied PLC ladder digram compile technology.
7) Quantity of water solubilization by rust inhibitors was calculated based on the phase digram .
8) Figure 11 shows a case when we have selected a 2.0 CMP bean, dragged the out-going connector handler, and dropped it on the digram surface.
More similar words: digraph, tardigrade, epigram, milligram, epigrammatic, digress, pedigree, pedigreed, verdigris, digression, digressive, migrant, migrate, migraine, epigraph, emigrate, emigrant, epigraphy, immigrant, migration, migratory, immigrate, denigrate, calligrapher, emigration, centigrade, calligraphy, calligraphic, immigration, denigration.