Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Tardigrade is almost dead in the cryptobiotic stage, other than the fact that it can revive itself from this state.
2. We had never heard of a Tardigrade, but supposedly it's one of the most resilient microscopic swamp-dwelling invertebrates and the inspiration for this private residence.
3. A few of one species of tardigrade also managed to survive extreme levels of solar radiation.
4. Because there is no water in the body of the Tardigrade while in a cryptobiotic state to aid metabolism, the Tardigrade cannot go through any physical changes (from self) while dehydrated.
5. DID YOU KNOW that if you use the words " Tardigrade " and "Panspermia" in the same sentence, I will instantly murder you?
More similar words: centigrade, grade, grader, upgrade, degrade, tardiness, bradycardia, degraded, retrograde, digress, pedigree, pedigreed, digressive, digression, paradigm, epigram, migrate, emigrate, emigrant, migraine, epigraph, dignitary, denigrate, immigrate, epigraphy, milligram, immigrant, migratory, migration, trade.