Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He developed a severe migraine headache.
(2) Severe migraine can be treated with a drug which constricts the blood vessels.
(3) Other causes of migraine are VDU screens and strip-lighting.
(4) Do you suffer from migraine?
(5) Nausea, diarrhoea, and vomiting may accompany migraine.
(6) These symptoms are particularly associated with migraine headaches.
(7) Even the smell of oranges can trigger his migraine.
(8) She is exhausted from migraine headaches and lack of sleep; the lines on her face have deepened.
(9) It is differentiated from migraine by the paroxysmal occurrence of the latter.
(10) Associated vomiting and photophobia. 4. Family history of migraine.
(11) I'm getting a migraine.
(12) I've got a bad migraine[sentencedict.com], I tripped and fell and cut my arm.
(13) The seventh-grader at Stapley Junior High School suffered migraine headaches and often missed school.
(14) One-Sided Headache Cluster and migraine headaches are characteristically unilateral.
(15) He was suffering from frequent migraine attacks and had persistent desert sores which refused to heal.
(16) You can reduce the occurrence of migraine headaches with aspirin.
(17) Unquestionably, some migraine patients do not benefit from or can not tolerate either of the above classes of drugs.
(18) When I have a migraine, I can't stand up without vomiting and my vision is distorted. Sentencedict.com
(19) Her injuries have left her with chronic migraine headaches, seizures, insomnia, nausea and short-term memory loss.
(20) Migraine, too, is followed by nausea and vomit rather as sin is followed by remorse.
(21) Oh, he's got s desperate migraine.
(22) Family history of migraine. Migraine headaches occur much more capriciously than do muscle-contraction headaches.
(23) I won't be coming this evening - I've got a migraine.
(24) She felt a dull ache in her right temple, heralding a migraine.
(25) The drug improves the long - term outlook of migraine sufferers.
(26) Diet may hold the clue to the causes of migraine.
(27) When I was forty I suffered from my very first migraine, I was in bed for five days with it.
(28) As mentioned previously, these observations have raised questions about the traditional pathophysiology ascribed to tension and migraine headaches.
(29) Music is the aspirin of the aching body. Listening to music reduces chronic pain and the frequency, intensity and duration of migraine, and chronic headache. Dr T.P.Chia
(30) Occasionally, some one will have the initial focal phase of migraine, followed by minimal or no headache.
More similar words: grained, immigrate, immigrant, migration, migratory, immigration, grains, trainer, strained, unrestrained, constrainedly, epigram, epigraph, denigrate, rain, rainy, train, drain, brain, strain, by train, refrain, terrain, raining, rainbow, rainfall, restrain, training, constrain, constraint.