Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
2. At his last gasp, he murmured the name of the person who shot him.
3. An audible gasp went round the court as the jury announced the verdict.
4. She gave a gasp of surprise.
5. She gave a small gasp of pain.
6. She spun round with a little gasp of delight.
7. I heard myself gasp and cry out.
8. She gave a little gasp of delight.
9. One could only gasp at the sheer effrontery of the man.
10. The enemy are at their last gasp.
11. She managed to gasp out her name.
12. The team were at their last gasp.
13. Today, we no longer gasp when we hear a teenage girl is pregnant or whisper about unmarried couples who live together.
14. "No!" she managed to gasp.
15. She gave a little gasp and clutched George's hand.
16. A gasp rippled through the crowd.
17. She managed to gasp a few words.
18. With his last gasp, he murmured the name of the person who shot him.
19. With a gasp of pure horror, Lewis jumped up and ran.
20. He gave a gasp of amazement.
21. The team were at their last gasp when the whistle went.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. On his last gasp, he murmured the name of the person who shot him.
23. They had no time to gasp, or clutch at each other, or even writhe in a split second of torment.
24. Sometimes he would gasp as he slept.
25. Whether it is a rebirth or a last gasp remains to be seen.
26. This cold spell appears to be winter's last gasp for the year.
27. A gasp escaped her as his arms clasped her against him, one hand holding her head to his shoulder.
28. There was a general gasp and Todger let out a nervous shriek of laughter that sounded horribly like mockery.
29. As the gladiators rolled away from the starting gates, a gasp went up when the Scottish cyclist's left foot clicked out of the pedal.
30. That is the way to add people on their last gasp to the repossessed list, not reduce it.