Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Three hundred pedigreed cats representing 41 recognized breeds competed in the show.
2. Cinnamon, a pedigreed Abyssinian and probably the cuddliest looking piece of scientific apparatus you'll find - joins the ranks of the half-dozen or so animals who have been completely gene-mapped.
3. Rahula like a royal elephant: immense, pedigreed , accustomed to battles , its tusks like chariot poles.
4. Sam is pedigreed Chinese crested dog.
5. Rahula, it's like a royal elephant: immense, pedigreed , accustomed to battles, its tusks like chariot poles.
6. A rare pedigreed entrant in a summer of mules.
7. Pedigreed analysis revealed that there is an evident phenomenon of vertical transmission in familial hypertension.
8. Many of the eligible dogs are pedigreed but some pet owners also advertise for strays they have adopted.
9. Orphaned and of humble origins, Jackson cut a very different figure in the American political landscape from the pedigreed Virginia and New England gentry who surrounded him.
10. Being a writer is like being one of those riskily overbred pedigreed dogs—a French bulldog, for instance—poorly suited for survival despite their very special attributes.
11. She is by many measures one of the least- pedigreed politicians to be on a national ticket.
12. This couple have his knitted out of the hair molted by the pedigreed pets.
13. The majority of cats living as household pets are not pedigreed. They are born of parents who are themselves unregistered and, in most cases, are of mixed ancestry.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Objective To make genotyping for Chinese type 2 diabetes mellitus(NIDDM) pedigreed genome DNA and localizing the loci related genes with NIDDM.
15. This couple have his and hers jumpers knitted out of the hair molted by the pedigreed pets.