Random good picture Not show
1) His poems are endlessly digressive and there are often echoes of other poets in his writings, though these always come lightly at the reader, as though they were scents on the breeze.
2) Last but not least, the" digressive style"which separated from principal plot, adjusts the narrative rhythm and adds appeal to the language.
3) Women write ongoing paratactic, impressionist, digressive, -- ad hoc sentences: sentences without ego-- being without structure more or less corresponding to being without ego.
4) Amusingly digressive with satirical thrusts at women's fashions among other things.
5) But these real-time happenings are held at a curious distance-we only witness them through Cleave's digressive prose.
6) Now day, there is a delicate relation in education, instruction theory and the PC game. There is digressive problem between education theory and education actuality.
7) Many difficulties cause the module stability to be possible repeating and carry out the digressive performance.
8) The new series also includes a piston design that makes digressive forces for added pitch and roll control. This helps with performance over rough terrains and on off-road surfaces.
More similar words: digression, regressive, aggressive, progressive, progressive tax, digress, progressivism, oppressive, impressive, expressive, tigress, obsessive, recessive, excessive, possessive, successive, aggression, transgression, congressional, great depression, pedigreed, passive, massive, submissive, egress, submissively, regress, progress, Congress, responsive.