Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The epigraph to the chapter read:'One man's freedom is another man's slavery'.
2. The text, quoted in the epigraph to this chapter, foresees the reestablishment of a renewed and glorious Jerusalem.
3. Emerson's words might also serve as an epigraph for the pages that follow.
4. This thesis is divided into five parts: epigraph and Part I to Part IV .
5. Every cut of ancient epigraph of this kind is precious.
6. Vatican experts claim the tomb's position, underneath the epigraph Paulo Apostolo Mart (Paul the Apostle and Martyr), at the base of the main altar is proof that it belongs to the apostle.
7. The epigraph is about the topic and the guiding principle of this article.
8. The novel's epigraph states "Promise kept", and at the end Patricia says: "You asked my permission to write your story.
9. Even the epigraph to The Line of Beauty - a passage from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - suggests a playfulness at odds with his ascetic reputation.
10. Former President Jiang Zemin inscribed an epigraph of "Talents come forth in great number" for ECUST on the thirtieth anniversary ceremony of Petroleum Processing Department in 1988.
11. As aspecial case , the viability of epigraph of a sub - differentiable function is discussed.
11. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
12. "Epigraph on Circulation of Oi, " an inscription on a piece of jade of the Warring States Period, shows that people at that time already knew how to nourish Qi and guide its flow in the body.
13. In our chapter example, the epigraph is like a short section containing two blocks: the attribution , and the epigraph .
14. The epigraph, quotes from Michel Foucault and V.S. Naipaul about memory and consciousness, suggests how the novel should be read.
15. You can see the experts' valuable epigraph here; we devote the true scene of the forum to you here!
16. This article consists one epigraph and the other six chapters.
17. Each chapter begins with an epigraph, a quote to enlighten and amuse.
18. Epigraph: Quotation in book preliminaries.
19. The monotonicity, in some meaning, of subdifferential of prox regular functions and the relationships between prox regular of function and its epigraph are studied in this paper.
20. A few days ago, the school settled down Mr. Cai's epigraph as the school's credendum , and held the inauguration.
21. As an old woman she stumped the country providing emancipation with an eloquent epigraph: "Give 'em land and an outset, and hab teachers learn 'em to read. Den they can be somebody."
22. These literatures are included in The Bamboo Slips of Chu Collected in Shanghai Museum, The Bamboo-slips Excavated from Guodian Chu Tomb, The Epigraph on the Three Bronzes of Pingshan.
23. Four exhibition halls, located in memorial, display 195 Yang Zirong's relics, practicalities and other literature and 240 pieces of photographs, portraits, paintings and epigraph .
More similar words: epigram, graph, biography, photograph, topography, photographer, demographic, photography, bibliography, autobiography, migration, denigrate, migratory, immigrate, immigrant, grape, immigration, grapple, grapefruit, pig, pigeon, digress, epic, naphtha, depict, metaphor, rap, epiphany, episode, epitome.