1. The company specializes in customized computer systems.
2. Tell that to investors whose customized stock reports save them the time they once spent hunting through newspaper stock tables every morning.
3. More and more customers viewed proprietary hardware plus customized software as an undesirable life sentence for their organizations.
4. Mass CustomizationIndividually customized products produced on a mass scale.
5. All three will provide you with customized communications software to make the job of connecting easier.
6. So in 1994 the company designed a 48-hour customized training program in screen printing for its existing workforce.
7. Concert offers a single, customized network that allows, for example, billing in a single currency.
8. Interactive catalogs are the customized interface to consumer applications such as home shopping.
9. And when I had it customized, I could boast I was wearing something that was made-to-measure - twice.
10. This extrapolation could be customized features could be changed and added or subtracted hence the term.
11. Blue Point technology can be customized to your specific requirements for mechanical or electrical parts thereof, to resolve your difficulties.
12. STDLLs are customized for each token type and have specific functions, such as an initialization routine, to allow the token to work with the slot manager.
13. This customized data view is added to the SQL Data Group you created in the previous section.
14. Today, its mix of international and regional programming customized specifically for its local viewing audience has made ESPN the undisputed world leader.
15. PCL to actualize the remote analysis of customized products is described in detail.
16. So, in the home decoration customized wardrobe, how to choose sliding door wardrobe then?
17. Whether you need a standard component or a customized design for your project, HOKE OEM specialists can help.
18. There are also chapters on promotional picks, and plectrums customized and specially designed for thumb and finger.
19. Imagine how much more critical performance will be for industrial-strength applications involving multiple linked files with customized applications on top.
20. April 1986 Hanes and Sparta management decide to provide Sparta supervisors with customized training with several unique components: 1.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. They use personalized K. C. Slammers baseball bats, and now you can get your own customized bat, too.
22. Certainly, the best of them follow practices that are more customized art and skill than they are prepackaged quick fixes.
23. To progress beyond small simple systems requires the writing of what amounts to a customized data-base system.
24. In-house information technology people began to shift from building customized applications to helping their companies choose wisely among open systems vendors.
25. For example, you might tweak HTML to support a form of conditional processing, but in so doing make it difficult to generate a customized presentation.
26. With over 10 years of manufacturing experience, Yuh-Dak, an active market player, has developed and produced high-precision machines that are customized to market trends and easy to maintain.
27. Create slide shows, Web pages with thumbnails, screen savers, CD-ROMs and customized prints for photo albums and scrapbooks .
28. The tool-less plug connection provides the basis for innovative and customized solutions.
29. Thermal Blended Coal is a mixture of coal which is customized to meet specific customer requirements.
30. The ASI through panel remote access interface connectors can also be customized.
More similar words: customize, atomize, anatomize, epitomize, custom, customs, accustom, customer, customary, custom house, accustomed, customs duty, customarily, unaccustomed, customs officer, customer interface, economize, custody, custodian, custodial, industrialized, itemize, minimize, optimize, maximize, randomization, legitimize, seized, locust, atomic.