Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Is it customary to tip waiters in your country?
2. It is customary to offer a drink or a snack to guests.
3. In some cultures it is customary for the bride to wear white.
4. Is it customary to tip hairdressers in this country?
5. It's customary for the women to sit apart.
6. In the UK, it is customary for the next heir to the throne to be regent.
7. Yvonne took her customary seat behind her desk.
8. For once, she lost/dropped her customary reserve and became quite lively.
9. Barbara answered with her customary enthusiasm.
10. He makes his customary visit every week.
11. It is customary to give people gifts on their birthday.
12. She arranged everything with her customary efficiency.
13. She found her customary self-possession had deserted her.
14. She gave the customary speech of thanks to the chairman.
15. It is customary for the teacher to provide grammar notes to help the student generalize what he has learned.
16. It is customary for the teacher to provide grammar notes to help the student generalise what he has learned.
17. The customary school year is 219 days.
18. Berkoff's customary disgust with the human race is here directed at male dominance and brutality.
19. We were presented with the customary bottle of champagne.
20. Whitworth performed with his customary brilliance.
21. She responded to this outrage with her customary fortitude[Sentencedict.com], refusing medical aid.
22. It was apparently customary for business to be transacted in those early hours.
23. We repudiated entirely customary morals, conventions and traditional wisdom.
24. During law school I had the customary yearning to sample what a big firm would really be like.
25. It is now customary to consider reading in this context.
26. Figures on sepulchral monuments sporting shrouds in place of customary day dress are not so rare as those depicted on memorial brasses.
27. Whatever the case, the sheet would have been wrapped around the body in the customary fashion with top- and bottom-knots.
28. But a family whose lands lay in an area of customary law where partible inheritance was the rule faced considerable problems.
29. Duncan had left Myeloski propping up the bar, drinking his customary vodka and Budweiser chaser.
30. The problem arises mainly in the South, where it is customary for sellers to appoint several agents.
More similar words: custom, customer, accustom, customize, accustomed, customs duty, customs officer, stomach, custody, custodian, mary wollstonecraft, tomato, tomahawk, stomp, automatic, automaton, locust, automation, symptomatic, kleptomania, automatically, mary, mary i, gusto, primary, summary, in summary, dust storm, stock market, open primary.