Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The film was heavily edited for screening on television.
2. Britain has an enviable record on breast screening for cancer.
3. This will be the movie's first screening in this country.
4. The airline had been screening baggage on X-ray machines.
5. TV firms were later banned from screening any pictures of the demo.
6. Police are very careful when screening politicians' bodyguards.
7. The screening of applicants must be thorough.
8. It was decided that our veterinary screening of horses at events should be continued.
9. The solution Pre natal screening and termination.
10. One crucial criterion in justifying a screening programme is that intervention is more effective in presymptomatic disease than after symptoms have appeared.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Today, genetic screening is expanding due to genetic engineering technology.
12. The autumn screening of the third series is expected to provide a welcome fillip to the railway's passenger numbers.
13. First, screening rules are difficult to specify, given the vastly diverse needs of users.
14. For the embryos which are implanted after screening have not been genetically modified in any way.
15. During the screening process, however, the Education Ministry made some changes which were criticized by liberals.
16. Screening for the parasite should be part of the investigative procedures in children with chronic diarrhoea.
17. This is the only country in Europe to deny cancer screening to its citizens.
18. The husband says he's the murderer but we think it was his wife - he's just screening her.
19. According to U.S. and Western officials, Washington has quietly begun to review its screening of imports under the sanctions regime.
20. Record surge A DRAMATIC rise in sales helped the crushing and screening equipment producer Powerscreen International to record profits.
21. The panel is to consider whether the data justify a recommendation for regular screening in this age group.
22. It is not an argument over which of the two screening strategies will confer the greater medical benefit.
23. The company admitted that there had been a delay in installing new screening equipment at the plant, which produces boiled sweets.
24. The issue is to estimate the marginal benefit from the increased frequency of screening examinations against the marginal increased cost.
25. The germ, a strain of klebsiella which is resistant to most antibiotics, was found during routine screening.
26. In the current economic climate it is not justifiable to provide screening services of doubtful value.
27. Screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be done either by echocardiography or by genetic screening.
28. The choice in Britain is therefore between withholding all chemoprophylaxis and using a rapid screening test.
29. This ignores the substantial number of additional cases that would arise if screening became widespread.
30. Screening services are often fragmented, and the public may not have equal access to particular screening programmes.
More similar words: screen, opening, screw, scream, the greenhouse effect, dining, burning, warning, morning, raining, creating, training, planning, earnings, increasing, remaining, examining, retaining, lightning, concerning, meaningful, increasingly, early warning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, senior, even if, denial, lenient, queen.