Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The car will cruise at 80 mph in top gear.
2. I'd love to go on a round-the-world cruise.
3. I'll cruise over to your place about three.
4. The cruise was advertised as the 'journey of a lifetime'.
5. The aim of the cruise was to awaken an interest in and an understanding of foreign cultures.
6. Their dream turned into a nightmare as the cruise ship began to sink.
7. He was billed as the new Tom Cruise.
8. Tom Cruise has performed his own stunts for Mission Impossible 2, defying warnings from professionals.
9. Don's story unfolded as the cruise got under way.
10. The cruise included several days ashore.
11. The cruise ship is a four-decker.
12. We went on a cruise, a first for both of us.
13. I've always wanted to go on a cruise.
14. As you cruise the waterways, feast your eyes on the gorgeous views of the illuminated city.
15. They've just set off on a round-the-world cruise.
16. You can cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vice versa .
17. Any film starring Tom Cruise always packs them in.
18. She wants to cruise the canals of France in a barge.
19. These cruise ships can turn round in two days.
20. Cruise met Kidman on the set of 'Days of Thunder'.
21. My parents are going on a cruise.
22. They're going on a cruise round the Med.
23. This romantic evening cruise is a memorable experience.
24. Mother Nature had served up some terrible weather for their cruise.
25. Holiday-makers can also add on a week in Majorca before or after the cruise.
26. She used all her savings to go on a world cruise.
27. He and his wife were planning to go on a world cruise.
28. Passengers were piped aboard ship at the start of the cruise.
29. What you need is a change of scene. Why not go on a cruise?
30. I would never willingly go anywhere by boat,[sentencedict.com] much less go on a cruise.