Random good picture Not show
1. We've put down a 5% deposit on the house.
2. Higher-rate deposit accounts yield good returns.
3. We have found a promising iron deposit.
4. Passengers who cancel their reservations will forfeit their deposit.
5. The bank's deposit accounts are on the increase.
6. A deposit of eight pounds clinched the bargain.
7. That will be £1500, minus the deposit of £150 that you have already paid.
8. I need to deposit five thousand yen in my savings account.
9. They normally ask you to pay ￡100 deposit.
10. A ￡50 deposit is required when ordering, and the balance is due upon delivery.
11. A man on his way to deposit $120 000 in a bank was waylaid by two men who punched him and snatched his bag yesterday.
12. He put a deposit on a house.
13. There is a ￡40 deposit, which is non-refundable.
14. You have to pay a deposit of￡100 as well as two months' rent.
15. I had to leave a ￡50 deposit on the bike.
16. You only pay ￡10 deposit and no interest: that can't be bad, can it?
17. The rain left a deposit of mud on the windows.
18. We put down a deposit on a house last week.
19. When we moved in[sentencedict.com], we had to deposit $1000 with the landlord in case we broke any of his things.
20. A Certificate of Deposit remains one of the safest investments.
21. Turkish coffee always leaves a thick deposit at the bottom of the cup.
22. They put down a deposit on the goods until Christmas.
23. You need to pay a deposit of 10 per cent of the purchase price of the property.
24. The customer has to deposit a minimum of ￡100 monthly.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. We have $500. Will it be enough for a deposit?
26. If you cancel now I'm afraid you forfeit your deposit.
27. If you cancel your flight, you will forfeit your deposit.
28. The booking will be made on receipt of a deposit.
29. We've got 500. Will it be enough for a deposit?
30. Any item can be reserved on payment of a deposit.
More similar words: position, composition, opposition, supposing, diagnosis, explosion, keep off, report, keep on, reporter, keep out of, report on, depict, deploy, depart, deputy, to the point, reporting, reportedly, sit, pose, site, depressed, dependent, departure, depending, sit up, sit on, depart from, depression.