Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Babies start to get mobile around the age of eight months.
(2) The new profuct of youdao mobile is raising its veil.
(3) The mobile phone business was actually his bread and butter.
(4) Just then, his mobile phone rang.
(5) They invested heavily in 3G mobile phone networks.
(6) A company car and a mobile phone are some of the perks that come with the job.
(7) A number of councils operate mobile libraries.
(8) The old lady sits on a mobile chair every morning.
(9) People these days are much more socially mobile .
(10) The Party has been unable to attract upwardly mobile voters.
(11) The first mobile phones were heavy and clumsy to use[Sentence dictionary], but nowadays they are much easier to handle.
(12) Don't bother trying to call me on my mobile . It's out of whack again.
(13) He forgot the charger for his mobile phone.
(14) We managed to raise him on his mobile phone.
(15) Mobile phones have become an indispensable part of our lives.
(16) I can probably reach him on his mobile.
(17) She remained fairly mobile despite her disabilities.
(18) She's much more mobile now that she's bought a car.
(19) The robber grabbed the mobile phone away from the woman.
(20) I bought myself a mobile phone and joined the other suits on the train to the City.
(21) A mobile phone was clamped to her ear.
(22) I borrowed my wife's mobile phone last week and a text arrived from another man.
(23) Two mobile units provide healthcare in rural villages.
(24) Can you give me a lift if you're mobile?
(25) I always keep my mobile phone within arm's reach.
(26) Have you got my mobile number?
(27) You really need to be mobile if you live in the country.
(28) I have a real problem with people who use their mobile phones on the train.
(29) The train was full of people jabbering into their mobile phones.
(30) In the budget before last a tax penalty on the mobile phone was introduced.
More similar words: automobile, upwardly mobile, file, tile, pile, ability, billion, while, toilet, jubilant, pile up, stability, liability, capability, disability, missile, profile, smile on, hostile, dilemma, trailer, fragile, credibility, reliability, flexibility, retailer, detailed, availability, meanwhile, accountability.