Random good picture Not show
1. The carousel is the most brutal game, but have eternal chase each other distance.
2. He was known for running a brutal extortion racket.
3. The trade unions suffered brutal repression after the coup.
4. He had presided over a brutal regime in which thousands of people had 'disappeared'.
5. He was the victim of a very brutal murder.
6. The dip in prices this summer will be brutal.
7. She has to face the brutal reality.
8. He replied with brutal honesty.
9. The country was ruled by a brutal dictatorship.
10. They're brutal people behind their civilized veneer.
11. This was a particularly brutal and cowardly attack.
12. With one brutal wallop(sentencedict.com), Clarke flattened him.
13. They lived in happy insulation from brutal facts.
14. After 150 years of struggle against brutal colonial rule, the country won its independence.
15. Murder is a brutal crime.
16. The brutal attack resulted in the man's death.
17. Brady committed a series of brutal murders.
18. "If brutal killers like these two are at work, it is no wonder that so many Kosovans have fled, " he said.
19. This was a brutal and cold-blooded killing.
20. The fight is on to have this brutal practice stamped out.
21. They're brutal people behind their civilised veneer.
22. The flowers scorched under the brutal sun.
23. The assault was premeditated and particularly brutal.
24. His personality was stunted by the brutal treatment in his childhood.
25. She spoke with brutal honesty - I was too old for the job.
26. I delivered a verbal protest against their brutal acts.
27. She wrote a thriller about a brutal serial killer.
28. I stopped short of telling him the brutal truth,[Sentencedict.com ] but only just.
29. It was refreshing to talk about themselves and their feelings with brutal honesty.
30. He took an anguished breath. He had to be brutal and say it.