Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) Britain has an unwritten constitution, and the United States has a written constitution.
(3) The president agreed to amend the constitution and allow multi-party elections.
(4) Any reform will destroy and pervert our constitution.
(5) Parliament remains the central institution of the constitution of the United Kingdom.
(6) The constitution guards the liberty of people.
(7) There have been major changes in the constitution, but the system remains democratic.
(8) According to the American Constitution, presidential elections are held every four years.
(9) The Constitution of Canada is modeled upon that of England.
(10) The American constitution was planned; the British constitution evolved.
(11) The club's constitution prevented women from becoming full members.
(12) The lack of a written constitution is a peculiarity of the British political system.
(13) Britain does not have a written constitution.
(14) The U.S. Constitution promises freedom of religion.
(15) The American Constitution has proved adaptable in changing political conditions.
(16) The present constitution gives supreme authority to the presidency.
(17) The movement to change the union's constitution is slowly gathering momentum.
(18) The prime minister is, in conformity with the constitution, chosen by the president.
(19) Our constitution embodies all the fundamental principles of democracy. Sentencedict.com
(20) Every citizen should uphold the Constitution.
(21) This is an unwritten constitution.
(22) California's state Constitution includes a guarantee of privacy.
(23) He suspended the constitution and assumed dictatorial powers.
(24) Until the constitution is amended, the power to appoint ministers will remain with the president.
(25) I do not regard the constitution of the U.K. as set in concrete.
(26) The constitution proclaims that public property shall be inviolate.
(27) If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the Constitution, it would be better all around.
(28) The right to speak freely is written into the Constitution of the United States.
(29) The concept of individual liberty is enshrined in the constitution.
(30) In a desperate attempt to stave off defeat, he reluctantly promised wholesale reform of the constitution.
More similar words: constitutional, institution, institutional, constitute, construction, contribution, demonstration, conditions, consumption, conservation, consideration, constant, construct, consecutive, constraint, consist in, constructing, situation, practitioner, pollution, evolution, execution, resolution, question, prosecution, distribution, munitions, instruction, installation, in question.