Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The document carried the seal of the governor's office.
2) He affixed his seal to the document.
3) The annual seal hunt takes place on the pack ice off Greenland.
4) Crimp the edges to seal them tightly.
5) The writing paper is impressed with school seal.
6) A hermetic seal is used on this glass bottle.
7) The rubber seal is designed to keep out all the moisture.
8) The envelope's seal was torn open.
9) Fry the meat first to seal in the juices.
10) The letter bears the seal of the king.
11) The lawyer stamped the certificate with her seal.
12) We seal the back of envelopes.
13) Her report was given the seal of approval by senior management.
14) The letter bore the president's seal.
15) They drank a glass of wine to seal their new friendship.
16) The edges interlock to form a tight seal.
17) The seal on the box broke when it fell from its hiding-place.
18) A number of employers have already given their seal of approval to the scheme.
19) The scheme has the chairman's seal of approval.
20) The deal needs the government's seal of approval.
21) This international award has set the seal on a long and distinguished career.
22) The project has been given the government's seal of approval .
23) Fry quickly to seal in the flavor of the meat.
24) Clean the seal on/around the fridge door regularly so that it remains airtight.
25) Senior management have given their seal of approval to the plans.
26) Seal the gaps around the windows with an exterior-quality sealant.
27) The EU has imposed a ban on the import of seal skins.
28) It's the story of an extraordinary friendship between a boy and a seal.
29) In 1972(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com/seal.html] Nixon himself went to China to set the seal on the new relationship.
30) The call for a boycott could be enough to seal the fate of next week's general election.