Random good picture Not show
(1) In the rural areas, family and tribal loyalties continue to be important.
(2) The worldwide picture for tribal people remains grim.
(3) African tribal societies were traditionally ruled by a council of elders.
(4) They would go back to their tribal lands.
(5) He became skilled in several tribal lingoes.
(6) Tribal lore and custom have been passed down orally.
(7) The war degenerated into a bloodbath of tribal killings.
(8) Around the fire, tribal elders chanted incantations.
(9) Vincent's father is a tribal chief.
(10) The styles change, from tribal rhythms and orchestral maneuvers to avant-garde rock fusion; but the impulse toward expression remains constant.
(11) The tribal areas retain their status - which means that to this day there is no law and no democracy.
(12) Among the smaller northern peoples there was no tribal aristocracy(sentencedict .com), chiefs only being chosen temporarily for specific purposes such as war.
(13) For years, tribal leaders suspected the funds were being mismanaged by Uncle Sam.
(14) The first tribal art sale will be held in May.
(15) Both were marauding, tribal war-leaders whose main aim was to bring military glory to themselves and their followers.
(16) While some tribal people moved into Freetown, they, too, had limited social contact with the Creoles.
(17) Bersin was applauded by tribal leaders and criticized by his peers for the standstill agreement.
(18) Tribal leaders are accused of inciting their followers to attack rival tribes.
(19) The four provinces are riven by deep family and tribal conflicts.
(20) This conclusion is based on studies of human society, both modern and tribal, and on comparisons with apes and birds.
(21) There was religious dissension in the holy city of Qom and disaffection in many of the tribal areas.
(22) But it does not follow that all those who did attend went with the intention of demonstrating tribal solidarity.
(23) What I say is roughly this: primitive art as we call it, tribal art, is usually very good.
(24) Does the distribution provide evidence for an interaction zone, and does it reflect the existence of tribal or other political boundaries?
(25) If he fails to appear, he will be in contempt of tribal law, Foster said.
(26) Story-telling can keep alive the sense of continuity of family or tribal life.
(27) If any move is made by the army in the tribal areas, the result could be an alarm call to Kabul.
(28) The meeting passed particular resolutions condemning the uncontrolled logging in Sarawak and the continuing harassment of tribal peoples in the state.
(29) Rio hosted simultaneously a Global Forum of some 2,000 non-governmental organizations, together with representatives from some of the world's tribal peoples.
(30) According to the International Herald Tribune of June 11 the tribal separatist movement there had killed an estimated 2,000 people since 1975.
More similar words: tribe, attribute, contribute, distribute, contributor, contribution, contribute to, distribution, ball, balls, ballot, rib, verbal, balloon, global, balanced, have a ball, basketball, ribbon, balance of, horrible, terribly, describe, subscriber, trim, trial, strip, trick, string, strike.