Random good picture Not show
1. They studied the geographical distribution of the disease.
2. The map shows the distribution of this species across the world.
3. Its inaccessibility makes food distribution difficult.
4. The conference discussed the fair distribution of income and wealth.
5. What is the main element that decides the distribution of wealth?
6. The Christmas party culminated in the distribution of presents.
7. The UN is supervising the distribution of aid by local agencies in the disaster area.
8. The changes to the distribution system are purely experimental at the moment.
9. These are company reserves available for distribution as the directors may determine.
10. Her company has signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement.
11. IQs within the population show a normal distribution.
12. He tried to even out the distribution of work among his employees.
13. There are huge inequities in the distribution of research funding.
14. The company has worldwide distribution channels.
15. They resisted our attempts to modernize the distribution of books.
16. The country was noted for its uneven distribution of land resources.
17. Distribution of food throughout the country is being hampered by inefficiency and corruption.
18. The newspapers are sent out via a national distribution network.
19. He bought a map showing the population distribution of Scotland.
20. Inflation is considered to be undesirable because of its adverse effects on income distribution.
21. After applying the cream[sentencedict.com], comb through to ensure even distribution.
22. The food finally arrived at the end of last week and distribution began.
23. The company has decided to use Belfast as its distribution base.
24. The key focus of the marketing mix will be on price and distribution.
25. The goods have been sitting in a warehouse for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
26. The engine is mounted in the middle to achieve a more even weight distribution.
27. Our catalogue lists all our books that are available for general distribution.
28. The previously free ( = not paid for ) distribution of text books will now be confined to students who are needy.
29. There are savings to be made where retailers are bypassed in the chain of distribution.
30. The company is in a bad financial position because of overproduction and distribution problems.
More similar words: distribute, contribution, district, restriction, distinction, attribute, administration, contribute, contributor, contribute to, distract, distress, evolution, execution, pollution, resolution, institution, prosecution, constitution, revolutionary, institutional, constitutional, frustration, instruction, destruction, construction, discrimination, demonstration, instructional, tribe.