Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A computer is a device for processing information.
(2) A computer is a device for handling of processing information.
(3) The computer is useful in processing data.
(4) The cost of the film and the processing were all accounted for in the calculation of the cost of the service.
(5) Data processing is the series of operations that are carried out on data.
(6) The processing will be farmed out to people in local villages.
(7) The spreadsheet application is second only to word processing in terms of popularity.
(8) Two million workers are employed processing goods for electronic firms.
(9) Sugar is obtained by crushing and processing sugar cane.
(10) I mostly use my computer for word processing.
(11) They ration-alized the food processing last year.
(12) Data can be pasted into word processing documents.
(13) America sent cotton to England for processing.
(14) The new range of computers have formidable processing power.
(15) Food production, processing and marketing are different links in the chain from farmer to consumer.
(16) Computers are increasingly being used for natural language processing.
(17) Enter your new document into the word - processing system.
(18) Many processes, such as sales order processing, will cross departmental boundaries. Sentencedict.com
(19) Further Work Statistical processing provides a simple, efficient method for picking the correct words based on local neighbourhood.
(20) Electronic data processing managers direct, plan, and coordinate data processing activities.
(21) The processing of asylum applications was to be accelerated.
(22) A well-established standard process for processing credit card purchases has contributed to the widespread dissemination of credit cards.
(23) Processing involves floating point calculations, and speed of processing is heavily dependent on hardware.
(24) I hacked up a loop program to test the computer's processing speed.
(25) The data can subsequently be loaded on a computer for processing.
(26) The system is designed to be used in conjunction with a word processing program.
(27) We've got a computer but I only use it for word processing.
(28) It wouldn't be cost-effective to buy an expensive new computer when all you want to do is word processing.
(29) They discovered it was a phantom organization set up for the processing of drug profits.
(30) This increased activity continues for some seconds, longer than the time required for any language processing of that information.
More similar words: process, processor, proceed, procedure, recession, excessive, accessible, missing, profession, promising, progressive, professional, grocery, access, proclaim, in excess of, business, successfully, session, on business, businessman, singer, single, housing, depression, confession, impressive, impression, aggression, aggressive.