Random good picture Not show
1. He adjusted himself to new conditions.
2. The present conditions sort well with the workers.
3. Jeeps are rugged vehicles, designed for rough conditions.
4. We were horrified at the conditions prevailing in local prisons.
5. The hostages are being held in extremely harsh conditions .
6. Air travellers were left stranded because of icy conditions.
7. Unfavourable economic conditions were blocking a recovery of the American insurance market.
8. Conditions after the war led to the emergence of a new type of political party.
9. They have been living under the most appalling conditions for two months.
10. Conditions in the prison were atrocious.
11. These conditions must be expressly incorporated into the contract of employment.
12. Conditions in the prison were diabolical.
13. These are the terms and conditions of your employment.
14. They were living in the most deplorable conditions.
15. The prisoners are forced to live in abominable conditions.
16. Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions. It is governed by our mental attitude.
17. Leather can deteriorate in damp conditions.
18. The outcome depends on conditions as well as how events unfold.
19. The conditions they're living in are worse than we thought.
20. They are living in good housing conditions.
21. At their best the conditions in these prisons are scarcely tolerable.
22. The workers demand for better conditions of work.
23. Conditions in the prison are said to be appalling.
24. The offer was hedged around with conditions.
25. He says the opposition will radicalize its demands if these conditions aren't met.
26. The weather presented a particular challenge,(sentencedict.com) especially for American servicemen unaccustomed to subarctic conditions.
27. Management and labor are dickering over pay, benefits and working conditions.
28. I suggested he should adapt himself to his new conditions.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Aid workers were said to have been filled with dismay by the appalling conditions that the refugees were living in.
30. The match has been cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
More similar words: condition, edition, addition, tradition, expedition, in addition, additional, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, munitions, consumption, construction, constitution, conservation, consideration, constitutional, indication, position, coalition, beyond question, opposition, transition, definition, composition, exhibition, practitioner, recognition, acquisition, relationship.