Random good picture Not show
1. The hospital provides typically awful institutional food.
2. The police had to fend off allegations of institutional racism after a black suspect was beaten by four white police officers.
3. Outside the protected environment of institutional care he could not survive.
4. These institutional reforms have gone furthest in Poland.
5. The institutional population, as Chapter 2 illustrated, is a very elderly population.
6. The institutional separation of the state from the capitalist class is not simply a charade.
7. The salesmen spoke with institutional investors such as pension funds, insurance companies, and savings and loans.
8. As Desmond King has argued, ultimately ideological and institutional support are the best protectors of social citizenship rights.
9. It would evaporate in institutional amnesia. 15 Banana-Now Time Reengineering and redesign often focus on time compression.
10. Presumably preliminary consultation by conservation agencies and institutional involvement of local people in plan formulation and implementation would avoid these clashes.
11. Prior to the Revolution there was scant institutional evidence of deep-rooted nationalist sentiment.
12. Chapter 8 will examine forms of institutional arrangements regarding such matters as executive-legislative relations, party system,[sentence dictionary] and citizen democracy.
13. The study was approved by the institutional review board of the Mayo Clinic and all patients gave written consent.
14. Indeed, some of the largest institutional money managers catering to wealthy individual investors advertise tax-related investment strategies based on computer models.
15. Therefore they shed light on the comparative institutional questions with which we are concerned.
16. What would be the institutional conditions for a genuine cultural and political democracy, for example?
17. The share price will be determined by bidding from institutional investors.
18. In Kuala Lumpur, shares scored a 2. 7 % advance, led by heavy buying by institutional investors.
19. They would show that the private client is still loved in today's institutional world.
20. He was awarded several honorary degrees in recognition of this intellectual and institutional contribution.
21. Even so, they were generally being sustained at home at a cost below that of institutional care.
22. The managerial emolument and incentives discussion in section 3.3 starts in general terms and then moves to questions of alternative institutional structures.
23. Cases were closed when a client died, moved away, or went into permanent institutional care.
24. The hon. Member for Wakefield said that he did not like private institutional care.
25. The procedures of selection are within given discourses supported by institutional validations, even when apparently oppositional.
26. It is impossible to make any such comparison without knowing what the institutional arrangements of the system would be.
27. Other research illustrates the kinds of cross-cultural communication problem which can arise in interviews and other institutional settings.
28. Assume that people can and will do extraordinary things if institutional barriers to performance are removed. 4.
29. We re-interviewed those principal carers whose relatives, etc had moved to permanent institutional care by the end of one year.
30. Analysts forecast an extra fillip to early water dealing with a wave of institutional buying from foreign buyers starved of stock.
More similar words: constitutional, institution, constitution, instructional, constitute, national, educational, functional, additional, instruction, installation, traditional, nationalism, revolutionary, traditionally, conventional, international, organizational, instinct, regional, occasional, occasionally, situation, professional, congressional, practitioner, execution, evolution, pollution, donation.