Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The tribunal ordered the execution of 42 coup plotters.
2. He faced execution by hanging for murder.
3. The execution of political opponents aroused widespread disgust .
4. The Pardon Board has no power to stop execution.
5. The bombardment did no great execution.
6. His original idea was good, but his execution of the scheme was disastrous.
7. Many people believe that execution has no place in the penal system of a civilized society.
8. Before execution, he admitted to taking the lives of at least 35 more women.
9. In some US states execution is by lethal injection.
10. It says torture and summary execution are common.
11. Her execution of the piano piece was perfect.
12. US forces are fully prepared for the execution of any action once the order is given by the president.
13. The killing was feared to be an extrajudicial execution carried out by the security forces.
14. The show uses Zondo's trial and execution as its framework.
15. If caught, the men could face execution.
16. The colonel had given orders for the spy's execution.
17. The idea was good, but the execution was poor.
18. The solicitor is proceeding with the execution of my mother's will.
19. The people were clamouring for his execution.
20. The execution of the law was obstructed.
21. Dreams without execution are nothing.
22. The judge granted a stay of execution.
23. He can let the court's decision stand and permit the execution.
24. I can imagine no greater miscarriage of justice than the execution of an innocent man.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. He was arrested for obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
26. Opponents of the regime had been subject to arbitrary detention, torture and execution.
27. The ideas in the show's presentation were good, but failed in execution.
28. She was charged with obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
29. The company is liable if you are injured during the execution of your duty.
30. Dodd made no appeal of his death sentence and, further, instructed his attorney to sue anyone who succeeds in delaying his execution.
More similar words: executive, execute, prosecution, consecutive, speculation, evolution, pollution, resolution, contribution, institution, distribution, constitution, institutional, revolutionary, constitutional, cut in, prosecutor, cut into, notion, option, nation, motion, action, fiction, portion, auction, edition, mention, section, question.