Random good picture Not show
1. The scandal threatened to undermine the institution of the Presidency.
2. Marriage became an institution in ancient societies.
3. Giving presents on Christmas is an institution.
4. Parliament remains the central institution of the constitution of the United Kingdom.
5. The institution of slavery was once widespread.
6. Congress as an institution scores low in public opinion polls.
7. The woman will be confined to a mental institution.
8. Bernard works at the same institution as Arlette.
9. The institution of a Freedom of Information Act has had a significant effect.
10. Fish and chips became a national institution in Britain.
11. May Day has become a venerable institution.
12. The European Parliament is not an institution which excites interest in voters.
13. This degree programme is fully accredited by the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
14. Marriage is a sacred institution.
15. My uncle has become quite an institution at the club!
16. Larry has been in an institution since he was four.
17. Does this institution have any redeeming features?
18. He had defended the institution of a celibate priesthood.
19. Institution of such schools was geared to these needs.
20. Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities[sentencedict.com], is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
21. The Hong Kong Bank is Hong Kong's largest financial institution.
22. The British pub isn't just somewhere to drink - it's an institution.Sentencedict
23. We're searching for a couple of runaways from the young offenders' institution.
24. Drinking tea at 4 pm is a popular British institution.
25. That old man in the park is a regular institution.
26. They were sentenced to 12 months' detention in a young offender institution.
27. And may I make so bold as to ask what institution sponsored your husband's expedition?
28. We want this to be like a home, not an institution.
29. I was determined not to put my mother in an institution.
30. Unbelievably, our Government are now planning to close this magnificent institution.
More similar words: institutional, constitution, constitutional, constitute, installation, instruction, instructional, instinct, situation, practitioner, evolution, pollution, execution, resolution, question, distribution, prosecution, contribution, inspection, in question, revolutionary, construction, suggestion, distinction, demonstration, questionnaire, out of the question, investigation, beyond question, prestidigitation.