Random good picture Not show
(1) The general practitioner diagnosed the illness of the baby as pneumonia.
(2) She was a medical practitioner before she entered politics.
(3) Elizabeth Quan is a London-based practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine.
(4) When assessing elders affirmatively, the practitioner may well detect in some very old people a remarkable degree of authenticity.
(5) There are three main alternatives: sole practitioner; partnership; or unlimited or limited liability company.
(6) The general practitioner is a first port of call for people with all manner of distressing circumstances.
(7) A kungfu practitioner can adopt any pose that suits the situation.
(8) Ideally an assessment by an experienced practitioner should be sought for this but these two remedies are worth trying.
(9) The alternative term of family practitioner is not acceptable either.
(10) The importance of collaborating with the patient's general practitioner is emphasized.
(11) As for the medical practitioner before the discovery of antibiotics, what did not exist did not have to be taken into account.
(12) Audit of general practitioner services is generally regarded as desirable, but funding is scarce.
(13) He then discussed this with the general practitioner and gradual reduction of the antidepressant was initiated.
(14) The district nurse is attached to the general practitioner surgery or health centre.
(15) Subjects were screened by a fully qualified medical practitioner.
(16) Perhaps the practitioner conducting the trial should not be the patient's own doctor.
(17) But as a text oriented towards the practitioner it does not delve deeper than what would be already known by the reader.
(18) It would thus have been as applicable to a teacher, for example(http://sentencedict.com/practitioner.html), as to a practitioner of any manual skill.
(19) They can not account for the artistry of the individual practitioner.
(20) The detailed work has been undertaken by two subgroups, also multi agency and with practitioner involvement.
(21) Research too has overlooked outpatient waiting, concentrating instead on waits for inpatient procedures or general practitioner referral patterns.
(22) If no further contact can be made the general practitioner should be informed.
(23) The Community Dental Service is required to provide clinical dental care for those patients refused dental treatment by a general dental practitioner.
(24) Julie is admitted as an emergency on the request of her General Practitioner following a home visit.
(25) What if Everett's putative murderer had been the intended victim of sabotage rather than its practitioner?
(26) All animal bites should be examined by your health practitioner.
(27) Regular certification will be required from the claimant's medical practitioner to enable benefit payments to be made.
(28) An experimental study from Plymouth reported a 23% reduction in general practitioner referrals after local guidelines were distributed.
(29) On 21 February 1990 the Ledingham-Smiths consulted an insolvency practitioner and the accountants ceased to act for them.
(30) All males with cystitis should seek the advice of their health care practitioner, particularly if it is recurrent.
More similar words: fraction, attraction, interaction, practice, practical, practically, in practice, out of practice, action, reaction, take action, transaction, attractive, institution, edition, constitution, addition, position, institutional, auction, section, fiction, coalition, tradition, munitions, condition, constitutional, election, reduction, sanction.