Random good picture Not show
1. Consumption of alcohol impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery.
2. Water consumption decreased during the winter.
3. The meat has been certified fit for human consumption.
4. It was an age of conspicuous consumption — those who had money liked to display it.
5. Computers account for 5% of the country'scommercial electricity consumption.
6. The petrol consumption of the big car as very high.
7. Annual consumption of wine has risen from five to eleven litres per head.
8. The nation's consumption of coal decreased continuously last year.
9. The meat was declared unfit for human consumption.
10. The food was declared unfit for human consumption.
11. Energy consumption rises as countries industrialise.
12. This food is not fit for human consumption.
13. Production and consumption are inextricably tied together.
14. These products are not for national consumption, but for export.
15. Gas and oil consumption always increases in cold weather.
16. She had reduced her consumption of fat and sugar to an absolute minimum.
17. China's austerity program has cut domestic consumption .
18. Fuel consumption is 38 mpg around town, 55 mpg on the open road.
19. For efficient fuel consumption a speed of 60 mph is about the optimum.
20. The food was unfit for human consumption.
21. Doctors say that children need to increase their consumption of fruit and vegetables.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The restructuring of the pattern of consumption in Britain also lagged behind.
23. Most of the wine was unfit for human consumption.
24. Recycling the waste from our increased consumption is better than burning it.
25. The threat of global warming will eventually force the US to slow down its energy consumption.
26. Her speech to party members was not intended for public consumption .
27. The documents were for the committee rather than for public consumption.
28. He claimed he had bought the cigarettes for home consumption, not to sell them.
29. The new exhaust system, it is claimed, will lower fuel consumption.
30. The industry faced a serious challenge in trying to stimulate consumption.
More similar words: assumption, bumptious, consume, consumer, conception, sumptuous, conditions, conservation, constitution, construction, consideration, constitutional, consult, consensus, consultant, option, adoption, summation, reception, exception, perception, corruption, description, prescription, munitions, relationship, condition, demonstration, conviction, connection.