Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In plexuses with amyloid deposits, some residual ganglion cells showed degenerative changes.
2. The degree of amyloid deposition, however, was greatest in the small intestine.
3. In the remaining patient, amyloid deposits of the jejunum were confirmed by intraoperative biopsy specimens.
4. What's more, the prions ramp up amyloid beta's neurotoxic effects.
5. The amyloid stains orange-red, but with polarized light, the amyloid has an "apple-green" birefringence as seen here.
6. Serum amyloid A ( SAA ) is a sensitive reactant in the acute phase.
7. It didn't take away amyloid plaque [a neuropathological hallmark of Alzheimer's], but it improved cognition anyway.
8. Amyloid beta protein accumulated in the brain and the mice showed memory loss and learning impairment.
9. Here the amyloid stroma of the medullary thyroid carcinoma has been stained with Congo red.
10. They alter the cleaves amyloid precursor protein.
11. SEVI is a beta - amyloid fibril formed from a prostate protein common in semen.
12. Amyloid plaques are one of the characteristic structural abnormalities found in the brains of Alzheimer patients.
13. What is the involvement of amyloid in the course and symptoms of Downs'Syndrome?
14. PIB adheres to amyloid plaques in the brain.
15. In cases with massive deposits, there were degenerative changes in muscle fibres, with muscle tissue being replaced by amyloid.
16. One patient with active disease underwent colectomy 2 months later and developed renal insufficiency because of amyloid deposits 6 months later.
17. This islet of Langerhans demonstrates pink hyalinization (with deposition of amyloid) in many of the islet cells.
18. Difficulties with shunts and fistulae for vascular access do not in general seem to be more frequent in patients with amyloid.
19. These plaques arise from the cleavage of APP, which generates short, sticky fragments called amyloid B - peptides.
20. Another approach by several large pharmaceutical companies, tries to block the body's production of amyloid proteins.
21. Geographical environment and other: such as haemophilia , such as amyloid disease.
22. At the far right is pink hyaline material with the appearance of amyloid.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. When orexin was injected into the brains of mice, the animals stayed awake longer and levels of amyloid beta in their brains increased.
24. Cells in the hippocampus are susceptible to damage caused by amyloid beta-derived diffusible ligands (ADDLs), toxic proteins that build up in people with Alzheimer's.
25. Amputation is indicated for those with extremities cancer and systemic amyloid degeneration.
26. Researchers found that mice fed on foie gras started growing amyloid proteins in various organs.
27. That found in medullary carcinoma of the thyroid appears to have calcitonin or precalcitonin as its precursor, while the amyloid which occurs in the islets of Langerhans may be derived from insulin .
28. Another study, also published in Science, links the finding to humans, showing that amyloid beta levels in the spinal fluid of volunteers increased when they were awake and fell during sleep.
29. In that same decade, the distinguished chemist Kekule demonstrated the proteinaceous nature of amyloid deposits.
30. In 22 cases ( 75 . 9 % ), there was amyloid in the stroma ( asdetermined by Congo Red Staining ).
More similar words: amyloidosis, amylose, amylum, amylase, keloid, haloid, cycloid, haploid, colloid, tabloid, euploid, diploid, alkaloid, metalloid, celluloid, colloidal, polyploid, mongoloid, epicycloid, polyploidy, tetraploid, heteroploid, mylar, gamy, loamy, foamy, seamy, creamy, steamy, infamy.