Random good picture Not show
1. Those Popsicles have been in the freezer forever.
2. Everyone froze like Popsicles in a meat locker.
3. But for the same children, books rank with Popsicles and swimsuits as summer necessities.
4. When he helps unwrap the Popsicle wraps, he will add: [ You are welcome! ].
5. Summer like to eat red bean Popsicle or mungbean Popsicle , won't eat shaved ice.
6. Popsicle sticks will be bridges. A sandcastle will be built.
7. You've eaten a red bean popsicle.
8. In England a popsicle is called an ice lolly.
9. Before the Popsicle sticks are small, round bamboo sticks, but now has a rare met.
10. Hung - chien said, " You'll get a popsicle.
11. His body became a popsicle after bus travel whole night.
12. Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down here.
13. You ask for Viagra. You get a popsicle stick and duct tape.
14. Who wants a Popsicle?
15. What if the principal of the school decides that only one merchant can sell banana Popsicles?
16. No. It was in the summer and she was eating a popsicle.
17. Dumbfounding, have been able to win again before the end of the game(sentencedict.com), please let friends eat a popsicle .
18. When I was 7, I built a Iog cabin out of Popsicle sticks.
19. During a cold stretch that had many Canadians scurrying indoors, a researcher known as "Professor Popsicle" has found humans can successfully spend days on end in the bitter cold.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Ah Hsiung said earnestly , " I want a popsicle. ".
21. When I was 7, I built a log cabin out of Popsicle sticks.
22. The results of Flanagan said: " I am sorry I am a popsicle. "
23. What are you in the mood for? Ice cream cone or popsicle?
24. The scene of a rainbow tastes like an icy and delicious Popsicle.
25. Are you saying this stuff turned Modell into a human popsicle?
26. Think of a very inexpensive item you'd like to own, such as a Popsicle or a shiny new pencil with your name stamped on it in gold-colored letters.
27. Ah Ch'ou hurriedly jumped down from the table and also said earnestly, " I want a popsicle. "
28. For me, it was once a kid at mile 17 of the Boston Marathon who handed me a popsicle on an 86 degree day.