Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The bond lengths of some common haloid molecules are calculated with the equation. The calculated results are in agreement with the experimental data.
2. The mineralization is studied with emphasis on ore geology, rare earth element haloid element and metallogenic model.
3. This paper focuses on the efficiency of removing volatile haloid organic compounds from sewage with the method of land infiltration, which was compared with six usual treatment techniques.
4. Before changing its name to Xerox Corporation, the company was known as the Haloid Company and then Haloid Xerox Inc.
5. A novel two stage desiccant cooling system adopting newly developed silica gel - haloid composite desiccant is proposed.
6. This paper about the technics is to use the material of haloid liquid, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonia to preparate the super light MgO.
More similar words: alkaloid, keloid, tabloid, haploid, diploid, euploid, colloid, cycloid, metalloid, polyploid, mongoloid, colloidal, celluloid, polyploidy, epicycloid, tetraploid, heteroploid, amyloidosis, residual oil, halo, shalom, halogen, omphalos, halophyte, solar halo, encephalon, cephalopod, omphalocele, cephalometry, stretch along.