Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Chaplin's comic genius is preserved on celluloid.
2. Her marvellous acting talent is preserved on celluloid.
3. King's works seem to lack something on celluloid.
4. There was a pale-pink celluloid rattle on his desk.
5. Their credit is on that celluloid.
6. After four years, Bowie is back on celluloid.
7. But the celluloid dreams filtered through.
8. The choreographer on celluloid runs through forests babbling about somebody named Tippeke.
9. Each thought and gesture are caught in celluloid.
10. In literature and on celluloid , atonement originates from pangs of remorse felt by an individual.
11. Hai Ate celluloid was also used to create boxes, buttons, a ruler, table tennis and frames.
12. The earliest demonstration of a celluloid cinematograph film was given at Paris Auguste and Louis Lumiere.
13. The Leica camera and the celluloid film cooperated to produce the best possible results.
14. You may be surprised, and the two celluloid What is the relationship between East and West?
15. But celluloid, which had developed a reputation as a cheap mim-ic of better traditional materials, was de- rived from chemically treated cotton and other cellulose-containing vegetable matter.
16. Jenny was playing with her celluloid ducks and ships.
17. It is rare that an ordinary man like myself encounters women who look like this, other than on celluloid.
18. The 53-year-old director was no tyro in turning millions of dollars into celluloid and possibly gold.
19. It was a world beyond my wildest dreams; one I had only seen on celluloid in the cinema at Fontanellato.
20. All the veins were visible, like an anatomical diagram with a celluloid overlay.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. I guess neither men nor women want to look at cellulite on celluloid.
22. However, this has not necessarily proved to be the case when the time has come to commit the words to celluloid.
23. This is immediately obvious in the casting - few characters differ greatly from their celluloid counterparts.
24. What the contras could not achieve in reality, they would seem to achieve on celluloid.
25. Here's what you have to do to get the celluloid treatment. Take lots of drugs.
26. Given the ferocious imagination of his subconscious, it's hardly surprising that his celluloid output is laced with lethal barbed wire.
27. But does it exist anywhere outside coiled up rolls of decaying celluloid of pre-war films?
28. But he was most sparing with the anger on celluloid: would rather fake it than summon it up.
29. The wood is perfectly clean, delicate jade, known as celluloid.
30. The company was founded in 2001, operates mainly in acrylic, celluloid, acetate fiber production and trade.
More similar words: cellulose, unicellular, multicellular, intracellular, cellular respiration, haploid, diploid, tabloid, well up, cell, cello, pellucid, cellar, egg cell, skin cell, cell wall, nacelle, antebellum, cerebellum, fuel cell, cell phone, unit cell, stem cell, cancelled, cellphone, photocell, nerve cell, excellent, miscellany, blood cell.