Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) In fact, the cell colonies from the euploid cell nuclei populations were larger and more dense than those from the aneuploid ones.
(2) In addition, the Possible causes for the occurrence of novel bands in euploid plants were discussed.
(3) Having a chromosome number greater than but not an multiple of the normal euploid number.
(4) For example, if the haploid number is 7, the euploid number would be 7,14,21,28, etc, and there would be equal numbers of each different chromosome.
(5) An exact multiple of the haploid number is called euploid.
More similar words: diploid, haploid, polyploid, polyploidy, heteroploid, keloid, upload, colloid, tabloid, cycloid, exploit, metalloid, alkaloid, mongoloid, colloidal, celluloid, exploited, epicycloid, exploitable, exploitation, exploitative, overexploitation, loin, upland, loins, uplift, couple, couplet, duplex, loiter.