Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Colloidal particles do not settle and can not be separated from the dispersion medium by ordinary techniques such as filtration and centrifugation.
2. Development of freeform fabrication in colloidal forming processing of special ceramics is reviewed.
3. The colloidal material is utilized to envelop the circuit board unit and the part of the conducting wire holder.
4. The percentage composition of colloidal sol-gel and molar percentage of carboxyl group(—COOH) of the resin were analyzed.
5. Keeping a particle colloidal before use may be an effective method of forming a catalyst material as it can be easily spray-dried or mixed with other materials for extruded catalyst particles.
6. Micron-sized polystyrene(PS) two-dimensional colloidal crystals with highly ordered were fabricated quickly by vortical surface method by controlling lifting rate.
7. Molybdenum occurs as colloidal sulfides with carbon, sulfur and clay, and forms molybdenite through thermal metamorphism.
8. Other Ingredients: sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum and magnesium stearate.
9. The colloidal properties of water-based ink and its film forming property on the newspaper were studied in this paper.
10. Latex : Any of several natural or synthetic colloidal suspensions.
11. The colloidal solution formed under lower concentration conditions has zero free water and is with large volume fraction, the advantage of which is good deformational ability at low pressure gradient.
12. Other Ingredients: stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum and magnesium stearate.
13. A stable colloidal suspension has thus been made into an unstable colloidal suspension.
14. It was shown that the yield value of colloidal silica sol slurry was increased and its suspensibility was improved by adding some additives.
15. During drilling, the positive colloidal solution is adopted to adjust the drilling fluid density dynamically, to ensure drilling at near balance pressure.
16. Research on colloidal drug carriers is the most active area in nano - technology concerned with pharmic research.
17. Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
18. All colloidal crystals have face-centered cubic structures and the structures are highly ordered.
19. The relationship of these metals with other elements in the colloidal fraction is also investigated.
20. From the experimental results it can be seen that the colloidal titration is a simple, quick and accurate quantitative method in the determination of ammoniation rate of cationic polyelectrolyte.
21. It is also helpful to reduce the veining defects using enhanced colloidal silica.
22. Methods 25 cases of chromophobe renal cell carcinoma were studied by routine stain, immunohistochemistry(Sentencedict.com), Hales colloidal iron stain and 3 of them by electron microscopy.
23. Other Ingredients: sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
24. Its packaging liquor consists of perchlorinated olefin compound resin, organic solvent colloidal solutions of ketone, acetic ester and benzoic ester and dye.
25. A method of separating substances, especially proteins, and analyzing molecular structure based on the rate of movement of each component in a colloidal suspension while under the.
26. Coal-tar pitch-based carbon microspheres were prepared by adding petroleum pitch using emulsifying pitch-toluene colloidal solution in polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) glycerol solution.
27. This product has a good pumpability and water resistance , colloidal stability, mechanical stability, especially for high-temperature, high load , wide speed range of lubrication occasions.
28. A sol that consists of solid particles suspended in a liquid a colloidal suspension.
29. An immunochromatographic strip test was developed to detect chlortetracycline residue in food using immune colloidal gold technique.
30. Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate and colloidal silicon dioxide.
More similar words: hoi polloi, collocate, colloquial, colloquium, colloquially, colloquialism, roll-on roll-off, haploid, tabloid, diploid, celluloid, polyploidy, tidal, bridal, hidalgo, suicidal, avoidance, avoidable, unavoidable, fratricidal, tidal current, hollo, collar, dollop, follow, hollow, rollout, roll out, college, collude.