Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion: DNA heteroploid implies the emergence of prostate cancer.
2. Conclusion In GIST there was heteroploid of chromosome 8 with more polyploidy than monoploid correlated with recurrence and metastasis.
3. Results The percentage of DNA heteroploid cells in coelom fluid cells was 65. 93% .
4. Objective To investigate the correlation between heteroploid of chromosome 8 and FAK expression in gastrointestinal stromal tumors(GIST) and to predict the prognosis about GIST.
5. Chromosome numbers which deviate from the normal number of chromosomes for a species are said to be heteroploid.
6. Conclusion The abnormal expressions of MMP-9 and TIMP-2, DNA heteroploid and higher SPF are involved in the progression and heterogeneity of gastric carcinoma.
7. Results PCNA label index(PCNA-LI) and proliferation index(PI) consistent in 24 heteroploid samples with PCNA staining were significantly higher value.
8. All the patients'pleural effusion was detected by the DNA heteroploid detection with flow cytometry and CEA detection.
More similar words: heterodox, heteroatom, heterosexual, heterozygous, heterogenous, heterogeneous, diploid, haploid, polyploidy, aeroplane, asteroid, interferometer, catheter, peter out, interoperability, keloid, tabloid, metalloid, celluloid, colloidal, mongoloid, exploit, exploited, exploitable, exploitation, droplet, meteoroid, hydroplane, anthropoid, chloroplast.