Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion: The results indicates that the ancient Niya inhabitants are closely related to Europeans and also had some Mongoloid characters.
2. The genetic data supported Yao ethnic group was close to Mongoloid ethnic groups.
3. This paper estimated the stature of individual represented by this specimen according to the regression equations of Mongoloid group first.
4. The palmar print of each nationality shows both its own feature and the general character of the Mongoloid.
5. LeagueBanner system is the system that was mainly implemented to Mongoloid by the rulers of the Qing Dynasty.
6. A great deal of materials indicates that, in the distant past, not only was this a region where Caucasoid peoples moved about, it was also a paradise where Mongoloid peoples dwelled and made a living.
More similar words: mongolia, song of solomon, mongoose, common good, humongous, diploid, tabloid, haploid, colloidal, celluloid, polyploidy, pangolin, ongoing, among, so long, prolong, mongrel, amongst, no longer, so long as, prolonged, warmonger, scaremonger, lemon grass, fishmonger, monologue, ironmongery, common ground, demonology, warmongering.